Lmao, at McGregor ranting.

He was turtled up because he had almost no way of protecting himself after falling down to his broken ankle/leg. He wasn't down on the ground because of a strike. Fight should have been stopped before Dustin even followed him to the ground and started striking.

That was pretty sad to watch

BUT, Dustin did talk mad shit on the mic one meter away from Conor while the man has a broken leg so... I'm not excusing him because that was classless as fuck, but Dustin wasn't exactly a saint in the interview. No shit Conor was going to rant.

Of course he's ranting. He's pissed the fight ended that way. He thought he still had a good chance at winning, and its clear that there is a lot of bad blood between the two. He didn't want to win by breaking his ankle, and then pretty much having no defense against Dustin's follow up. He wanted to have a war and lost because his leg failed.
He was lost way before his leg failed.

He was turtled up because he had almost no way of protecting himself after falling down to his broken ankle/leg. He wasn't down on the ground because of a strike. Fight should have been stopped before Dustin even followed him to the ground and started striking.

I really thought he would finally go humble. It's starting to get really pathetic and sad. I foresee great tragedy in his upcoming life if he can't turn his mindset around.

This is what happens when you throw TMA low kicks and don’t turn over. Silva did the same.

Seriously… it was so funny to watch him get dominated, then injure himself and then have a mental breakdown during the post fight interview.

Tbh, he acted like a disgrace.

However, nobody ever wants to see a fight lost that way. It's lame, no matter how you slice it.

Seriously… it was so funny to watch him get dominated, then injure himself and then have a mental breakdown during the post fight interview.

Dominated? calm down. it was a 10-9 round. Your bias is literally hanging out of your zipper

Is it a broken leg? Just wanna know if I should call my daughter!!!

That was pretty sad to watch

BUT, Dustin did talk mad shit on the mic one meter away from Conor while the man has a broken leg so... I'm not excusing him because that was classless as fuck, but Dustin wasn't exactly a saint in the interview. No shit Conor was going to rant.

Conor was talking shit to Dustin while he was being interviewed

Truly embarrassing. Happy Dustin called out the glove holding on the mic. Got to leave him screaming like a delusional maniac on the mat.

Karma man like dustin says, scumbag got what he derserved, pure embarrasment to the sport now.

Back