Lobov-Caceres

GSPrush1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
656EE00B-673E-43D4-9BED-D1E88AAF6952.png

A combined 27-25-1

This has to be one of the worst combined records between two fighters in the UFC I have ever seen. This seems more like a Bellator type of fight.

Crazily tho, they both have beaten good guys. Lobov has some really solid wins in Europe and roasted Ishihara. He will never get due credit tho owing to his connection to Conor.

I'm oddly kinda looking forward to this

Its so bad that they even padded Lobov's record LMAO

Caceras I have seen him fight live and he is one of the worst fighters I ever seen, he has no strength. If you are a adult male and couldn't give him an absolute ass whopping then there is something wrong. Sherdoggers could put him in a coma.

Caceras is like one of those kids that watch Dragon Ball Z and then start practicing the moves in the mirror and collecting Dragon Ball Z cards with some Pokemon special edition cards too and then decided to fight in UFC haha. He is beyond garbage, such a bad fighter, I don't know why UFC has guys with losing records in UFC like this.

Despite their records both are a nice draw for the UFC hence the match up.

Fair fight, meaningless but fair, ya hooo whipty doo! The skill of matchmaking.

btjZh83.gif

Caceras I have seen him fight live and he is one of the worst fighters I ever seen, he has no strength. If you are a adult male and couldn't give him an absolute ass whopping then there is something wrong. Sherdoggers could put him in a coma.

Caceras is like one of those kids that watch Dragon Ball Z and then start practicing the moves in the mirror and collecting Dragon Ball Z cards with some Pokemon special edition cards too and then decided to fight in UFC haha. He is beyond garbage, such a bad fighter, I don't know why UFC has guys with losing records in UFC like this.

Hahaha as entertaining as your post was, don't you think Bruce Leroy's jiu jitsu skill would win him some fights against some Sherdoggers? After all, Royce submitted lots of guys who were a lot stronger than him

This is just a cringey post. As are many of your posts..

Back