Logan Paul vs KSI

deji's team is just happy he lasted so long

I dont know how long this paul kid has been boxing but im kind of impressed. He kept the punches long, seemed to control the pace and distance pretty well. Had good footwork and pressure.

But then again Deji is worse than a jobber.

Michael Buffer must be going through some financial trouble.

Well he was getting lit for 3 rounds straight without doing anything. Understandable. Jake was pretty impressive for someone who never boxed.

if anything he is lucky that jake paul doesnt seem to have much power and was tired as hell. Has decent boxing though.

Michael Buffer must be going through some financial trouble.
The sad thing is, this circus wll generate more revenue than 99% of boxing fights this year.....

Buffer is gonna make his money. Stop hating.

Well, I'm ready for McGregor vs Paul now that a belt is on the line. Book it, Dana!

This was all just a giant advertisement to sell shirts

I am shocked

"Deji throws and misses by miles" Commentary: "Jake got hit hard there".

He sparred with Aj Agazarm? Interesting.

The sad thing is, this circus wll generate more revenue than 99% of boxing fights this year.....

Buffer is gonna make his money. Stop hating.

On one hand you are describing the whole thing to be a sad incident, on the other hand you are advising me to stop crticise buffer for selling out like this. For being a part of this clown fiesta. Isn't it kind of hypocritical?

Ok, makes sense. He had good fundamentals when exhausted, he's been training for 3 years.

Also kid is a good businessman, and kind of charismatic, I get why 12 year olds flock to him.

On one hand you are describing the whole thing to be a sad incident, on the other hand you are advising me to stop crticise buffer for selling out like this. For being a part of this clown fiesta. Isn't it kind of hypocritical?
No it isnt because a majority of boxing is as farcical as this. Ranked guys fighting jobbers etc, what makes this any different? He announces those aswell.....

I dont see the hypocrisy....

Back