Logan Paul vs KSI

KSI seems dumb as a brick.

He is. The dude that was interviewing him is his bud and had to subtly remind him to thank another person.

The ref warned KSI how many fucking times for bs?? A point should have been taken. Logan won the first two rounds wider than any round KSI won. And with much cleaner punches too.

Expected that KSI would get some of that home cooking but thankfully the judges made the right decision. Logan was clearly the better boxer but he gassed out and KSI was able to steal some rounds just by swinging for the fences.

Total freakshow of a card but still fun tbf.

I don't see how it was fixed. Both guys tried has hard as they could with their skills and the judging was completely fair. You could argue that the last round was 10-8 for KSI but a draw was completely reasonable.

It was definitely a draw considering the level of effort put forth by both of them, but anyone that knows anything about boxing knows it was fixed. I see british boxers get nods off rounds they clearly don't even win, much less rounds that could've gone either way.

Either this guy fucked their wife, or they got paid off. I'm guessing considering we got shameless promotion every 10 seconds of this event, it was probably the latter.

I was actually a bit surprised about Logan Paul he looked a lot more technical than I anticipated. I don't know much about KSI but from my understanding he's had some fights before and he did not look nearly as technical as Logan Paul.

Yeah Logan could actually be a decent fighter if he dedicated to it, probably more suited to mma than boxing though with his background in wrestling

LP was the more cultured boxer, KSi was just a lame overhander, shit fighter

Can you believe KSI was actually yapping a little while back about pursuing a professional fighting career :D

Yeah Logan could actually be a decent fighter if he dedicated to it, probably more suited to mma than boxing though with his background in wrestling

Yeah that’s what it looked like to me. When he wasn’t gassed he was actually throwing and landing decent shots and his defense didn’t look bad (relatively speaking and also he was much bigger but still).

Looked like aside from showboating he took the fight more seriously as a boxing match and KSI looked more emotional

I can’t believe I’m even analyzing a fight between Internet personalities lol

Can you all please fuck off

My 16 year old son, who loves social media, went to a party tonight and said it was cringeworthy how many people actually thought this was a real fight.

While some fucking idiot i spoke to early in this thread says its the future, it might actualy be the end of boxing if this kind of shit carries on.

Good fight and inspiration for young kids to training boxing more and play video games less

Yeah that’s what it looked like to me. When he wasn’t gassed he was actually throwing and landing decent shots and his defense didn’t look bad (relatively speaking and also he was much bigger but still).

Looked like aside from showboating he took the fight more seriously as a boxing match and KSI looked more emotional

He looked terrible. He was huge in comparison, and still somehow faster, and could only pop a pretty bad jab. He's never going to become a boxer with cardio like that either.

My 16 year old son, who loves social media, went to a party tonight and said it was cringeworthy how many people actually thought this was a real fight.

While some fucking idiot i spoke to early in this thread says its the future, it might actualy be the end of boxing if this kind of shit carries on.

Kind of being a little melodramatic there buddy lol.

"Celebrity" boxing matches have been a thing for decades.

I know what you mean, I’m definitely not a fan of either guy, but I at least respect them for getting in the ring and putting their pride on the line like I do anyone else who makes that walk.

Also kind of looked to me like KSI tried to gas Logan out by dragging him into deep water for the tko, but he didn’t manage to pull it off.

Paul decisively won 1,2, and 4. Draw was the correct call.

While I don't like either of those guys I have to say all you guys talking shit about them are pathetic lol. They are amateurs with nearly no boxing experience. What did you expect. Most of you wouldn't even have the balls to step into the ring to fight another man much less in front of millions of people. Also they probably made a shit ton of money. A lot more than your average UFC fighter.

I know what you mean, I’m definitely not a fan of either guy, but I at least respect them for getting in the ring and putting their pride on the line like I do anyone else who makes that walk.

Also kind of looked to me like KSI tried to gas Logan out by dragging him into deep water for the tko, but he didn’t manage to pull it off.

The guy kept doing the same move over and over again. Anybody with even remotely receptive memory would've picked up on it and dropped him hard. I was actually pleasantly surprised the first time he did it, but yeah. This is why Youtubers shouldn't box lmao Neither of them will ever be decent boxers.

It was a 'real fight'.....

This was just amazing.I look forward to the rematch, it's gonna be massive, probably even bigger.

We saw these boxers, and they went in there and gave it their all. This was much hotter than pro boxing where the fighters just defend and win on points. The people in this event were all trying to KO the other, not some "yeah I won enough rounds now, lets just play it safe and win on points". Overall I was shocked by the high quality of the event and fights.

The guy kept doing the same move over and over again. Anybody with even remotely receptive memory would've picked up on it and dropped him hard. I was actually pleasantly surprised the first time he did it, but yeah. This is why Youtubers shouldn't box lmao Neither of them will ever be decent boxers.

Funny thing is they both apparently made over 10 mill from the fight...

He looked terrible. He was huge in comparison, and still somehow faster, and could only pop a pretty bad jab. He's never going to become a boxer with cardio like that either.

Yeah, I mean I'm not suggesting he is a legitimate prospect or something like that but in all honesty I was expecting them to be spamming hooks and show literally 0 technique or defense. It kind of turned into that after the 2nd round but like I said he looked like he was actually 'boxing' in the first two rounds if you know what I mean. Not GOOD boxing or anything but for a guy with limited training and with no actual plans to become a pro he looked a lot better than I expected.

Back