Television LOKI TV Series (Season 2 Finale)

If you have seen the entire first season of LOKI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
So if Timely really is dead, that means the Kang Variants are 0 - 3 now?

Worst. Big Bad. Ever!:rolleyes:
I think in nature, Mother Nature gives many at bats if your species success rate is very low.

Not confirmed of course, but there are rumours Marvel is prepared to replace Kang with Doctor Doom if Majors' legal problems get worse.
Replace go go dancer Namor with normal comic Namor while they're at it. Motivated vitamins Keanu or the guy from modern Star Trek and Dredd could have been good.

Awesome episode. Honestly, Loki S2 far exceeds S1 and this show is the best of any Marvel show in Disney+.
Yeah, I'm liking season 2 far more than season 1. Hope the season finale stick the landing. From what I hear, the ending is going to be major.
pun intended

Seems Loki developed the mutant power of time travel long after puberty.

Seems Loki developed the mutant power of time travel long after puberty.

at least some power he uses since hes used any of his other abiliies practically once or twice in whole season

at least some power he uses since hes used any of his other abiliies practically once or twice in whole season
I think in Season 2 they mentioned TVA has some sort of anti-magic powers defense that was turned off when they rebooted. I'm guessing MCU Kang would also have anti-magic defense built into his armor.

Yeah, I'm liking season 2 far more than season 1. Hope the season finale stick the landing. From what I hear, the ending is going to be major.
pun intended
Major Dad reboot!

MV5BMTIxMDY4NjQzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTQ1ODgz._V1_.jpg

Anyone notice Owen's nose looks like a penis?

After thinking about it for a few hours, I think I really like the season 2 finale of Loki.

SPOILERS BELOW

First, the ending had major ramifications. It's not your typical finale where the status quo largely remains intact. Second, Loki sacrificing himself to become the multiverse protector was a beautiful moment, especially if you look at the character's arc and growth throughout his time in the MCU. Third, those multiple images of Loki dragging those branches, his costume, his throne, the new "Yggdrasill" multiverse tree... just epic. Music was amazing as well.

I truly wish that Marvel Studios won't use Loki again. His "ending" just seems so glorious that I don't want to sully the moment with him appearing again. But I'm guessing Loki will play a pivotal role in the upcoming Kang Dynasty or Secret Wars.

It's funny how I was critical of Jonathan Major's He Who Remains performance back in season one. Now that I've seen his underacting Kang variant in Quantumania and his stuttering Victor Timely gimmick, I have to say I'm preferring his He Who Remains performance in retrospect.

The ending was the best part of the show. And I don't mean that sarcastically.

Seeing Loki become the new Yggdrasil was strangely moving. He finally achieved his Glorious Purpose. As Johann Schmidt says in Captain America: First Avenger,

"Yggdrasil. Tree of the World. Guardian of Wisdom...and Fate, also"

I'll rate this series a 8/10 for the ending alone:cool:

Boiling down a timeline into a physical vine just seems retarded. Loki somehow acquiring time travel powers and magical vine grabbing timeline powers seems like South Park Eric Cartman giving himself whatever powers on demand.

The only good thing about this season was Loki's developing good character and becoming He Who Remains 2.0.

I enjoyed it but think season 1 did some things better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back