LOL...Colby Covington...

I'm just happy he stopped the "French spider"

He's 4-1 in the UFC now, has a win over Pyle. His next fight should be a step up - but one thing is certain, if you don't ask for big fights you won't get any.

The welterweight title picture is an absolute mess. Maia is on a very reputable run but Wonderboy most certainly gets the shot with a win. Lawler is having a who-cares fight with Woodly, meanwhile Condit isn't booked despite being the uncrowned King. Nick Diaz is coming back this year and will likely pull a big fight.

Easy to get lost in the crowd, better say something on the microphone. Anything really.

thast some self confidence right there - might as well tell the diaz brothers he has better cardio and heart

I'd say give him Bryan Barberena or Alan Jouban (if he wins his next fight). Nelson and Maia are miles away.

Who the fuck calls out Maia's grappling game? Lol... this guy

Maia could be Champ if they still did a 10min 1stround.

Colby looked good again in his last fight, but he's nowhere near ready for a crack at Maia. He has a huge upside, though. Perhaps Magny for a step up fight? His cardio and take downs may well give Neil fits. Mind you, after the shit-kicking Magny took from Larkin, it might be a while before we see ol' Neil back in there again...

Maia would beat him and I'm sure he knows that, but he's smart to call out specific guys, mainstream fans love shit like that.

more delusional than a conor fan on sherdog

That was like John Fitch turned into Jon Jones then he gets the mic and turns into a freaking idiot.

Wasn't Covington JBJ's roommate and college wrestling teammate?

Either way, he could use some work on the mic skills.

Good prospect but hes getting way, way ahead of himself. Dude got tapped quickly by Warlley Alves.

Colby has looked pretty damn good. But that's obviously way too big a step up in competition right now.

...Just called out Damian Maia, saying, "I'll show him who a REAL grappler is."

Dude, you looked okay.

Maia will make you look like a little boy.

Don't get too ahead of yourself.
At least he has the balls to challenge maia, respect

BTW maia by RNC

hell hath no fury like a sherdogger scorned.

necro bump

Back