Lol GSP was rocking Bisping with his pillow strikes.

Giganaut

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On the feet, and then finished, how long has it really been since GSP finished? Bisping is an embarrasement, maybe him and Masvidal should fight in a loser main event.

A guy who comes up short in a world title fight is hardly a "loser" in the wider scheme of things in my opinion.

That said he's been dropped 4 times in his last 4 fights.

Perhaps only Overeem and Nick Diaz have taken more head trauma.

BJ Penn and Jake Shields took those punches better.

A guy who comes up short in a world title fight is hardly a "loser" in the wider scheme of things in my opinion.

As someone who actually fought full contact I can tell you, that 15lbs make a huge difference when u get hit.

For people to claim to be fight fans and slam Bisping as a bum really show they dont understand fighting.

Bisping is no bum at all. An Elite fighter in fact. The truth is more likely you just dont like the guy. But nobody can call a fighter a bum with anybody expected to take you seriously when the person you are calling a bum holds the record for most wins inside the Octagon.

Calling a person with those skills needed to be the #1 fighter in wins is just silly, dont you really think TS?

On the feet, and then finished, how long has it really been since GSP finished? Bisping is an embarrasement, maybe him and Masvidal should fight in a loser main event.
I think it's unfair to put Masvidal in the Bisping category. Talents aside Masvidal is willing to fight anybody anywhere. For 17 months Bisping only wanted to fight old or smaller guys or actually anybody who isn't a contender.

GSP's stand-up looked very crisp, especially in the first round. Great jab, he was hitting it at will. Bisping didn't look good in the first two rounds, I think he looked really slow and was winding up his punches. His output was really low as well. Normall he throws around 25 strikes per round, now he threw 27 the entire fight. Props to GSP for having great defense, footwork and the threat of his own attacks, he shut Bisping down.

Crazy enough, but Bisping did best when he was on the bottom.

Bisping has never been known for his chin, but GSP has never been known for his power, or his submission prowess. I didn't expect GSP would finish the fight, but given the level of his opponent, I shouldn't be all that surprised.

This is the first time we've seen jacked, no-neck GSP. Can't say he's pillow fisted because the extra weight and muscle might be translating to him being a harder hitter.

Besides the Rockhold fight he gets dropped or rocked every fight he's in

Maybe go to sleep you drunk. GSP came with pressure this time. I use to root against him but if this is the style he is bringing im in!!!!

Lol at GSP having pillow strikes. He was in the top 10 for most knockdowns when he was active

Discrediting Bisping is just another way to try to discredit GSP’s accomplishments.

GSP is GOAT, deal with it.

As someone who actually fought full contact I can tell you, that 15lbs make a huge difference when u get hit.

No it doesn't. Fake Sherbro detected. I bet you don't even train UFC. Get the Sherdogpolice up in this place to take care of this snakeoil salesman.

Get called out, son. The pleasure is all yours.

Discrediting Bisping is just another way to try to discredit GSP’s accomplishments.

GSP is GOAT, deal with it.

GSP is my favorite fighter of all time but Bisping is far from the best at MW.

GSP is my favorite fighter of all time but Bisping is far from the best at MW.
Beating Bisping is not what made GSP GOAT. He already was, but winning the belt in a higher weightclass after 4 years layoff was icing on the cake.

Bisping has never been known for his chin.
I really wouldn't say that about a guy who was last finished with strikes almost 4 years ago by a roided up vitor and the only other time it happened in his nearly 40 fight career was over 8 years

So he gets rocked easy, but it rarely culminates in a finish...i think that speaks volumes about his chin

Beating Bisping is not what made GSP GOAT. He already was, but winning the belt in a higher weightclass after 4 years layoff was icing on the cake.

I agree.

I think it's unfair to put Masvidal in the Bisping category. Talents aside Masvidal is willing to fight anybody anywhere. For 17 months Bisping only wanted to fight old or smaller guys or actually anybody who isn't a contender.

Exactly.

I hated this fight too, because he got cherry picked by GSP, so stupid fans would declare GSP the goat.

He smacked around the world champion. I guess they weren’t really pillow strikes like you thought

Back