LOL THAT WAS EASY

Hahahahaha all the people who doubted Tyron don't know shit, he's one of the most well-rounded fighters, not many knew he's a brown, now black belt in BJJ.
Did he physically get his B.B. tonight? I didn’t see the PPV. Or like a figure of speech for the slick submission? Thanks.

till acting like woodley had no power. dude is known to have one punch ko power. till played a dumb game and payed for it.
not to mention till throwing the worst lead upper cut in history.

giphy.gif
The Warroom regulars must be going nuts right now.

I still see Till holding a lot of potential still. As long as he's able to make weight at 170. Not not nearly the experience of T-Wood on that level.

Did he physically get his B.B. tonight? I didn’t see the PPV. Or like a figure of speech for the slick submission? Thanks.
Before they gave the official decision/interview, his coach gave him his black belt, if you rewatch his interview with Rogan I'm pretty sure he has it on him.

Lol “myth”... he’s already got two belts you bellend
I can't stand Conor or his shtick, but I completely agree with you. That was one dumb ass comment.

Conor has already accomplished 100 times more than Till-pickle ever will dream of. I know you hate McG but face the facts.

Lol you know what will happen if Khabib destroys him and then retires.
A fighter who did very good at 145 lb due to size advantage. And at his natural weight he's 1-2 (second fight against Nate was at 170), which is an horrible, mediocre and limited fight record at 155 lb.

Better hope Khabib doesn't get tagged. I have a feeling it'll get quite ugly....<{ohyeah}>

NEXT EUROPEAN MYTH TO GO DOWN IS CONOR

Im trying to have a private conversation with you but your privacy settings are turned on.

you raised an interesting point in another thread and it got closed, I wanted to discuss more about it if thats cools with you.

Was a very similar situation to Dan Hardy. Till didn't have the hardest title run and it was a very close call against Wonderboy. Wonderboy was his only real test. Woodley just showed his experience. Till looked several levels below like Hardy did against GSP

NEXT EUROPEAN MYTH TO GO DOWN IS CONOR

lol You might wanna look into the psychology (your own) of someone who is this giddy over someone else failing. The conclusion to that study might be of interest to you...(Hint: It means you have a very weak mind and have low confidence in yourself)

Furthermore, you can call Conor a myth to make yourself feel better all you like, but it's no myth that Conor destroyed the FW division and laid waste to two champions and thus became the first ever two weight champ.

Hate on bro. It's a reflection of you, not Conor lol

Back