Media LOL @ the UFC's officially licensed fight jewelry; $2,000 custom pendants and rings

Lol Jon Jones woman's ring? I'm sure that ones going to be sold out quick.

Exactly - I'm sure it will be a big hit with feminist fans. Can you say "tone def"?

I just got my Jon Jones' straight edge tattoo today. It's on the opposite shoulder of my Bones Jones fair play tattoo.

I'm def getting this ring.

This style of jewelry is only acceptable as cock rings and buttplugs. UFC really missed the mark here.

One of the more absurd things i've seen from the UFC, imagine trying to explain why you're wearing a Colby Covington gold chain around your neck to a girl you're chatting up? They must think fans are all virgins who would buy and wear this stuff, maybe they're right. With that said there's some big meme potential, what if they had to make one for every fighter in UFC history? Could have a shoop thread for that with some funny ideas.

Are they still selling that cage bed?

images

And licensed sheets as well…?

That's actually kind of neat.

I wouldn't buy it, of course, but I do like the concept.

can they expedite shipping before valentine's day?

I've got the design - gold plated brass knuckles with a "Mount Rushmore" of domestic abusers one on each knuckle. Say Jones, Travis Browne, Luis Pena

I've got the design - gold plated brass knuckles with a "Mount Rushmore" of domestic abusers one on each knuckle. Say Jones, Travis Browne, Luis Pena
Honestly though domestic violence is no joke. Jon Jones ladies ring is unbelievable.

I still have my mike dolce diet nutrition book collection .

Back