Loma vs. Linares will be announced soon per Coppinger, Pugmire

@cuban23 if you click the down arrow in the top right corner of the tweet and select "Copy link to Tweet" you'll get the link. From there you can just post it here without doing anything special to embed the tweet.

It will look like this
Code:
https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/972683243538362369

Hope so. I don't think Linares has much for Lomachenko but its better than that Luke Campbell fight we were talking about in the other thread.

Ah good so it looks like the Womens Softball match got the boot and now we get a Linares vs Lomachenko fight early in the evening.

It has also been brought to my attention that this fight will be for the 135lb Lineal belt as well. Linares is the Lineal champion, since the fight between him and Crolla was between the no.1 and no.2 ranked fighter.

It has also been brought to my attention that this fight will be for the 135lb Lineal belt as well. Linares is the Lineal champion, since the fight between him and Crolla was between the no.1 and no.2 ranked fighter.
Nah, I think Dejan and Linares were the top 2 at the time. Crolla was ranked in the top 3-5 I think though.

Fucking ESPN! I was really looking forward to watching the women's softball game :(

Seems like a solid fight. Hopefully Mikey Garcia does move back to 135 and a Loma/Garcia is in the not too distant future.

Seems like a solid fight. Hopefully Mikey Garcia does move back to 135 and a Loma/Garcia is in the not too distant future.

I like both those guys although i just can't see Loma getting beat there. Would be fight of the year contender

Done deal according to ESPN

May 12 at MSG confirmed by the D

Sounds like it will happen on ESPN at 8pm, so HBO can happen at 10pm

Good fight. I mean, Linares isn't beating Lomachenko but it'll be interesting to see Lomachnko in a new weight class.

won't linares have a pretty significant reach advantage?

i'm sold on loma so i obviously think he's going to kick ass, but linares seems like a lengthy guy with good power who isn't likely to be bullied.

decision for loma, or does linares quit on the stool?

Back