Lombard and Leites size difference

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Holy mamacitaaaaa ! ! !
opponents-thales-leites-of-brazil-and-hector-lombard-of-australia-picture-id1037464700

Always enjoy watching Hectosterone get rekt.

Best fight on the card is in the middle of the fightpass prelims

<JagsKiddingMe>

That's not a size difference bro.
What's with all these noobs these days?

Best fight on the card is in the middle of the fightpass prelims

<JagsKiddingMe>
Please don't tell me that you actually think that Lombard/Leites is the best fight on the card.

Too bad when you quit anabolics your system have very hard time to reproduce testosterone naturally

Damn Hector looks like he deflated.

Lombard will probably be just as heavy as Leites tonight if not heavier.He's tiny because he's short bro!!!1! On par with a Danis thread

20140420054453_1MG_1169.JPG

Thought Lombard was dead after that Hendo highkick.

Is that Thales Leites? He looks like Ed Soares.

I miss when Lombard was smashing fools. I’m not sure all the competition he fought was much better (the best fighter he fought was Hendo, or maybe the most relevant fighter at the time of facing them and losing might be Magny. So it’s really not the “competition” that the UFC shills will say.

But him not being able to roid and the fact that he entered the UFC towards what was most likely the end of his “prime” or “peak” or whatever you want to call it is what has led to so many losses/shitty fights for him.

He was truly a beast back in Bellator.

Thought Lombard was dead after that Hendo highkick.
It wasn’t the high kick that did him in, it was the elbow to the temple after that.

Who would’ve thought Hendo goes for a headkick there? He was like 46 years old and stiff as a board!

I miss when Lombard was smashing fools. I’m not sure all the competition he fought was much better (the best fighter he fought was Hendo, or maybe the most relevant fighter at the time of facing them and losing might be Magny. So it’s really not the “competition” that the UFC shills will say.

But him not being able to roid and the fact that he entered the UFC towards what was most likely the end of his “prime” or “peak” or whatever you want to call it is what has led to so many losses/shitty fights for him.

He was truly a beast back in Bellator.
He was wrecking fools when he was at MW.

His physique was also different.

I still believe that he would have been champ if he went to the UFC like 3-4 years earlier than he did.

Lombard will probably be just as heavy as Leites tonight if not heavier.He's tiny because he's short bro!!!1! On par with a Danis thread

20140420054453_1MG_1169.JPG

He ain't saying the same prayers and eating the same vitamins he was back then, BROTHAH!

Back