Longest you've lasted on a clear or full liquid diet?

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The reason I'm not posting this in the diet/supplement discussion is because I'm not asking for health tips(if you do post some, that'd be great), just curious on the longest you guys have lasted?

A friend did it and lasted a week almost.

Other than post surgery patient, why would anyone want to have full liquid diet ? Do you have any digestion issue ?

Just liquid?

I was drunk for like a day and a half, but I think we stopped at White Castle at some point.

What type of liquid diet you thinking soups, meal replacements drinks?

I could last a long time if we’re talking about milkshakes. Probably only a few days if we’re talking about bone broth and water.

What type of liquid diet you thinking soups, meal replacements drinks?
I could last a long time if we’re talking about milkshakes. Probably only a few days if we’re talking about bone broth and water.

Shakes, jello, pudding, broth, juices.

I'm gonna throw in some fruits and vegetables as well.

Does binge drinking copious amount of alcohol until your stomach has turned into one giant ulcer count?

The reason I'm not posting this in the diet/supplement discussion is because I'm not asking for health tips(if you do post some, that'd be great), just curious on the longest you guys have lasted?

But why?

These ridiculous diets are horrible. No good ever comes of them. If you want, do a cleanse for a day or two, but beyond that, just make a routine, eat clean well portioned meals and like magic, you will see results. Fuck the fads, they are more harm then good.

But why?

These ridiculous diets are horrible. No good ever comes of them. If you want, do a cleanse for a day or two, but beyond that, just make a routine, eat clean well portioned meals and like magic, you will see results. Fuck the fads, they are more harm then good.

I'm not worried about losing weight, just want to see how long I can last.

Shakes, jello, pudding, broth, juices.

I'm gonna throw in some fruits and vegetables as well.

Are you trying to heal a leaky gut or some intestinal inflammation or doing some cleanse?

You have to choose the right products and avoid sugars if you want to do a legit cleanse to heal the gut and remove toxins

If you can make your own bone broth sometime butchers will give you the bones for a discount I would by some bones fro 10 bucks the butcher at the market used to give them to me for ten bucks an big bag every week.

Id make my bone broth soup put it in a slow cooker for 24 hours on low and let it chill and remove the fat off the top and use it, Id drink that daily its great for collagen and other stuff.

I think the best is to go with the bone broth soup, and then drink your protein shakes get a clean natural whey with no additives and blend in some fruits drink that to get your protein and fiber in to bulk your stool, and also drink some blended fruits in veggies as well also good to clean the insides and bulk the stool.

I did it for two weeks. The first week I dropped 14 lbs. and the following I lost another 6 lbs.

Have done all water weekends. Starting Thursday after dinner ending with Monday breakfast.

Prob 2 days after a bender on coke, hookers and booze. The green makes me start eating again....

Back