Look and Feel Like a Navy Seal!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Remember Zero Dark Thirty?

Who's going to buy a set and tell us if they're worth it?

Only $42K

http://shop.opticsplanet.com/eotech-gpnvg-system-kit-le-bnvis-mount-tan.html?_iv_code=ET-NV-EGPNVG-GPG-000-A18&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CPzRjoSlz9MCFYc6gQodlhIOWA

https://tnvc.com/shop/l-3-gpnvg-18/

a8190cf1.png

FMA-3-GPNVG-18-DE-5.jpg

GPNVG18_10.jpg

Great news, with those mayday savings you can save over 4k on them today. What a bargain :cool:

All my friends in the military couldn't stop laughing at those during that movie. Like, one of the most serious portions of that movie and they can't stop laughing.

The sad part is there are a lot of commando wannabes who will buy that shit.

From the Comments:

FAMILY CRUSHED, BUT I HAVE THESE!

by Josh, from VA, United States Written on April 23, 2017

These are the coolest thing anyone could ever buy. When my wife and 3 kids were looking at me as I was being kicked out the house I shouted and told them they just don't get it! They won't ever have it either! Suckers! I can now chill out in the forest (where I live now) and be at peace with these babies on. Couldn't be happier. Totally recommend!

Would have to be some pretty wealthy wannabes.
I went shooting out at Burro Canyon a few years ago, there was some dude who showed up with a Barrett 50cal. He was shooting it on the 100 yard range, not the long rifle range, the hundred yard range... He gripped it by the pistol grip and the front tube of,the scope.

Range master and I were shooting,the shit and he said this clown shows up all the time blasts like 50 rounds like that and leaves. Said dude is just some rich idiot who bought and shoots it to feel cool and has no clue what he's doing.

So yeah there are unfortunately people who will drop the money on it just to be cool.

For that price they ought to throw in a complimentary helmet or two, maybe a pair of socks too:

grey-sock-3__22241.1474406620.190.250.jpg

I went shooting out at Burro Canyon a few years ago, there was some dude who showed up with a Barrett 50cal. He was shooting it on the 100 yard range, not the long rifle range, the hundred yard range... He gripped it by the pistol grip and the front tube of,the scope.

Range master and I were shooting,the shit and he said this clown shows up all the time blasts like 50 rounds like that and leaves. Said dude is just some rich idiot who bought and shoots it to feel cool and has no clue what he's doing.

So yeah there are unfortunately people who will drop the money on it just to be cool.

I've seen a bat exact same thing at my old range in Albuquerque, but it was at 200yds. Th guy actually had 2 different Barrett's and would be there with them every Saturday.

I can't talk too much shit though, he was a nice guy and let me take 8 shots for free one time. Yeah that's got to be at least 50 dollars of ammo.

I've seen a bat exact same thing at my old range in Albuquerque, but it was at 200yds. Th guy actually had 2 different Barrett's and would be there with them every Saturday.

I can't talk too much shit though, he was a nice guy and let me take 8 shots for free one time. Yeah that's got to be at least 50 dollars of ammo.

How many of you have shot a .50cal rifle?

I've turned down every offer.

Everyone has been owned by a short fucker, and when I saw the scope set way back on the stock I said no thanks.

Call me a pussy, but I don't fancy getting harpooned through the skull.

bde.gif

Everyone has been owned by a short fucker, and when I saw the scope set way back on the stock I said no thanks.

bde.gif
I've never had the chance but the only two people I've seen with a .50 don't understand what eye relief is

bde.gif

I've shot 6 different model .50's. AI, Bushmaster, Armalite, 3 different model Barretts. All in all I've shot a .50 on about 10 separate occasions. It's always awesome.

I'd totally buy a .50 if I lived in a place with a serious tank problem

bde.gif

Never shot mine. But the worry is more over having it separate my neck vertebrae. :eek::eek::eek:

They look like a big push over a beating, but gotta get that scope forward, and they tend to induce flinching after a few shots, plus $5.00 per shot.

Back