Looking for a boxer who...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember I was watching a highlight of a well known boxer and he fought an opponent who was tall and looked somewhat middle eastern. He was getting hit with barrage and then he went on a knee so the referee could reset it. Then gave an arrogant look which was hilarious.

He reminded me of Jeebs in Men In Black in terms of look, except he was tall and a heavyweight.

Who is that well known boxer?

I am not sure, I want to say George Foreman. The well known boxer had a similar style in terms of he was the shorter aggressive guy but the thing is, the match seemed like it was taken place in the 90s or early 2000s.

I am not sure, I want to say George Foreman. The well known boxer had a similar style in terms of he was the shorter aggressive guy but the thing is, the match seemed like it was taken place in the 90s or early 2000s.

I think Foreman was never, or really rarely the shorter aggressive guy. Might have been aggressive, but really not the shorter one.

You don't have a link to that highlight reel?

Sadly no, I just remember the guy being very tall and for a sec I thought it was Kevin Rooney but he seemed bigger and taller same hair but the guy had something similar to a skillet and seemed middle eastern.

I don' if I thought it was a highlight of older George foreman or Tyson but the guy was getting hit with a barrage until he shamelessly went on a knee and gave a hilarious look as if he was super proud of it.

I think Foreman was never, or really rarely the shorter aggressive guy. Might have been aggressive, but really not the shorter one.
Against Cooney he was the smaller man.

I remember I was watching a highlight of a well known boxer and he fought an opponent who was tall and looked somewhat middle eastern. He was getting hit with barrage and then he went on a knee so the referee could reset it. Then gave an arrogant look which was hilarious.

He reminded me of Jeebs in Men In Black in terms of look, except he was tall and a heavyweight.

Are you thinking of Mustafa Hamsho?

Are you thinking of Mustafa Hamsho?

Afraid not, Mustafa guy was better looking. This dude looked like a comedic character if he was in hajime no ippo.

I don't think he was a significant fighter. He just had a larger than life look to him.

The reason I remembered him was because I went to a Turkish restaurant and the dude looked exactly like him.

Afraid not, Mustafa guy was better looking. This dude looked like a comedic character if he was in hajime no ippo.

I don't think he was a significant fighter. He just had a larger than life look to him.

The reason I remembered him was because I went to a Turkish restaurant and the dude looked exactly like him.
Dude, who the fuck is the well known opponent. If you say their name someone will give you an answer in seconds. Saying good looking heavyweight and no other references isn’t exactly leading anyone to the right answer.

Dude, who the fuck is the well known opponent. If you say their name someone will give you an answer in seconds. Saying good looking heavyweight and no other references isn’t exactly leading anyone to the right answer.

Well I mean the guy I described had a funny distinguised looked to him. I don' remember the well known boxer because I wasn't paying attention and at the time I didn' know much about boxing.

Well I mean the guy I described had a funny distinguised looked to him. I don' remember the well known boxer because I wasn't paying attention and at the time I didn' know much about boxing.
Yeah I re read my post. I was being a dickhead. I apologise. Ifbyou tagcsean hagler Sharkey cocksure rr puo3 proboxinginsidr etc you’ll probably get better answers.

Yeah I re read my post. I was being a dickhead. I apologise. Ifbyou tagcsean hagler Sharkey cocksure rr puo3 proboxinginsidr etc you’ll probably get better answers.

Its all good, lol I didn't really view your as rude/being a dick just flustered. Chuck it up to being around UFC/Heavy section. Lol, everyone gets personal with the insults straight up.

But yeah, I remember this dude taking a beating and then boom, he takes a knee in a hilariously arrogant manner. Big tall dude and I only thought about him because I saw a guy who had a striking resemblance to him at a Turkish restaurant and he looked like Jeebs from MIB movie.

guy in the OP looks like Jose Roman a bit who was ko's by George. But he never took a knee. he was ktfo

If you dont boxing well, how do you know that a well known boxer was involved?

And what makes you think they were heavyweights? Could be cruisers.

i am not sure from the op who took the knee. was it the well known boxer or the opponent?

If you dont boxing well, how do you know that a well known boxer was involved?

And what makes you think they were heavyweights? Could be cruisers.

Maybe your right they could have been cruisers. The video was a highlight of this dude throwing combos to various opponents and the dude that took the knee was one of them.

Back