Looking for a MMA coach in PAKISTAN

Bashir Ahmad

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am looking to hire an MMA coach from overseas for my gym in Pakistan.

Yes this is serious.

Here are the general requirements.

Must have extensive amateur experience or some professional experience.

Be well rounded - You can't be a BJJ brown belt who sucks at striking and wrestling.

Be willing to go through the VISA application on your own.

Be willing to commit to 3 months.

This position gives you the opportunities -

We will get you a room, give you a food stipend and offer you a lot of opportunities for personal training and seminars.

We have connections to Asian MMA promotions, particularly those associated with ONEFC. If you are having trouble getting your name out there, Asia is a good place to make a name and make a name FAST.

There will be a lot of stupid comments I know. But this is a serious offer, the gym is called Synergy MMA and it is located in DHA Lahore. It is in a wealthy neighborhood and the people you will mingle with will be a mix of educated foriegn passport holding Pakistanis, middle class Pakistanis and of course your poor semi literate Pakistani.

You want more information google PAKMMA.

You should hit up Master Tong from Alpha Male. Throw in some alcohol and gambling and he's your guy.

wait, no salary? you want someone from the west to go to pakistan and you are not even going to pay him?

Yes we are gonna pay a salary. However, I like to call it a Stipend because the salaries of Pakistan are not the same as the west. You won't be spending a dime of your own money and if you are a motivated person than you can and will make good money through our efforts to give you personal training. Someone could easily come back with a 4-5 grand saved. However, a lot of people want the experience of coming to a new country, being a part of the MMA scene. It's like a paid chance to travel. And to be quite frank, I am hoping this catches the eye of those already traveling and doing martial arts, as is the case with the large community in SEA.

Im going to be honest here:

No one serious is going to take you up on this if your terms are set this way. Working full time for housing and shelter with the only possibility to make money is seminars and privates is a very bad deal for anyone with any kind of experience or skill. It is so skewed to screw over anyone coming over, it isnt worth the risk the way it stands.

Add on top of this, 4k for 3 months of work, even if housing and food is paid, is low even for American standards. Pakistan is on travel warning advising against all travel that isnt essential with all of the terrorist attacks within Pakistan.

You may want to reconsider what you are offering, otherwise you really wasting your time and effort. No one is gonna go for this that is reliable.

No offense but Pakistan is a third world crap hole.

You'd have to be a complete fucking moron to go to that part of the world. You won't get any takers if you lower your standard to accept 2 stripe white belts

That is a bad deal.

It is all take take but no give.

Why on earth someone that has a BJJ brown belt with striking skills would seek his own visa to Pakistan so he could maybe get paid via privates and seminars?

He could the same crap in his garage.

Yes we are gonna pay a salary. However, I like to call it a Stipend because the salaries of Pakistan are not the same as the west. You won't be spending a dime of your own money and if you are a motivated person than you can and will make good money through our efforts to give you personal training. Someone could easily come back with a 4-5 grand saved. However, a lot of people want the experience of coming to a new country, being a part of the MMA scene. It's like a paid chance to travel. And to be quite frank, I am hoping this catches the eye of those already traveling and doing martial arts, as is the case with the large community in SEA.

A lot of people do want to visit a new country and be part of the mma scene. Just not in Pakistan. If you were in the UAE and paid PREMIUM salaries then you will get people. Pakistan? I doubt it.

You'd have to be a complete fucking moron to go to that part of the world. You won't get any takers if you lower your standard to accept 2 stripe white belts

2-stripe white belt here.

Don't drag me into this , I don't want to go either.

The offer could be a veiled attempt to recruit to teach terrororists. A very real possibility. The schmuck, I mean the guy that sees benefits on the offer, will not know if his students are terrorists. I'll bet my purple belt they are.

How can you guarantee the students would not be terrorists?

-T

The offer could be a veiled attempt to recruit to teach terrororists. A very real possibility. The schmuck, I mean the guy that sees benefits on the offer, will not know if his students are terrorists. I'll bet my purple belt they are.

How can you guarantee the students would not be terrorists?

-T

Sounds like the plot from a Seth Rogan movie.

You
ISIS apparently has a bunch of expert martial artists teaching children

Not to Sidetrack the thread, but that always made me wonder about the terrorist groups. I've seen plenty of videos with it training in the desert with their guns and climbing on monkey bars and crap like that. As if they're going to go out to war.

But all they ever have to end up doing is shooting or blowing up innocent women and children. I don't even know why they train.

-T

You

Not to Sidetrack the thread, but that always made me wonder about the terrorist groups. I've seen plenty of videos with it training in the desert with their guns and climbing on monkey bars and crap like that. As if they're going to go out to war.

But all they ever have to end up doing is shooting or blowing up innocent women and children. I don't even know why they train.

-T
Because the isolation and training is where you weed out the non-true believers and indoctrinate your recruits

Back