Looking for a supplemental instructional that takes a no-gi student from A to Z.

snowman22

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm looking for an instructional/instructionals that would take a student from the very basics through to a high level, like a white belt to black belt for no gi. Something that in theory you could learn to grapple from scratch through to advanced positions/techniques.

only one i can think of off the top of my head is the no gi library with rob khan and matt arroyo it has some weird things in it but over all they have a very very solid top game approach

only one i can think of off the top of my head is the no gi library with rob khan and matt arroyo it has some weird things in it but over all they have a very very solid top game approach

Does it cover the basics? What weird things are in it?

I saw an article with a list of rules, I specifically recall the one about not letting your opponent do what they want with grips etc

Maybe one page total

Does it cover the basics? What weird things are in it?

they have some very weird guard passing approaches since they dont really play an open guards other than a basic butterfly youll have to watch and see

Back