Looking for an old Robbie Lawler highlight video...

ChrisTheMyth

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It was a little older and started with his vicious knockouts pre-UFC and early UFC days. When he had hair and murder in his eyes. That shit really pumped me up. It was maybe a 2-4 minute highlight video with some good music that really banged. If anyone has some good highlight reels they want to share I'm open to that too of any fighter. The mixtape game for fighters on YouTube has been really weak lately IMO. It's like all the good highlights I used to watch are now too commercialized with cheesy music that doesn't even mesh with the video.

This is one of the better ones and it's still around.

While we're at it I remember seeing a gif where Lawler had someone in (rubber?) Guard and he put his foot on the guys shoulder and kicked back and rolled out. It was badass. Anyone have the clip or gif?

I think it was the "Subfighter" highlight

It got taken down.

It used to play Evanescence, "Going Under".

And yeah - it was bad ass.

mayberry is a good place to ask.... be even better though if this website had an mma section you could ask in.

People still watch MMA? LOL
i watch like 3-4 events a year now.. use to watch all the PPVS now only turn in for the big fights like a normal human. Dont think ive ever watched a fs1 fight or anything like that

Yeah all the highlight videos suck now. Pretty depressing sorry I made this thread now lol.

Back