Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
God would want you to love your children at least as much as him. He and those like him are wrong.

That is not right. God's word in the Bible says you must love Him with all your heart and soul and more than anything else.

Matthew 10:37 (KJV)
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Anyone in the Abraham faiths MUST love God more than anything else. Saying its a Muslim ideal shows a lack of information.

No you're proud of liking a tweet from Khabib where he's wishing violence on people who disagree with his religious views. He has a reach of tens of millions of people. You're just trolling now or are you becoming radicalized or what?

Tiresome and pretty low level trolling. Whatever gets you through the working day I guess.

Last edited:
That passage is more or less saying the same thing- that one's faith in God is the only path to salvation and all other loyalties should be inconsequential in comparison.

Like it or not, Khabib is the one actually adhering to scripture here. It's a fundamental pillar to all three faiths.
Well love for children and the next generation creates the civilized world as much as anything. Loving a particular version of “their” Muslim god more than children is causing Horrible tribal violence in that part of the world, and Europe, when it had a natural order in the home, had fathers putting children first and that’s why it became what it DID with its crime what it WAS. Those coming in professing you value their version of god more than children are screwing it up. Not working.

3:16

show me in the quran where it is permitted for you to use the internet and post on sherdog

Using the internet isn't a tenet of Islam. Martyrdom is. So can you just show me one bit of evidence that says killing innocent people by any means regardless of the motivation is permitted? Come on....it shouldn't be hard. Stop deflecting and bringing red herrings and be a man.

That sentiment is not a unique Muslim thing. The Christian Bible has the same requirement.

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Anyone in the Abraham faiths MUST love God more than anything else. Saying its a Muslim ideal shows a lack of information.

Do you see Frost Giants?

<{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>

EDIT:
The fact that all the mainline Abrahamic religions along with their various splinter groups demand you love God more than your own mother/father or family is I think the part of them that I always have the biggest issue with. Why should I love someone that I can't see or touch than my own mother/father?

That is not right. God's word in the Bible says you must love Him with all your heart and soul and more than anything else.

It's all nonsensical.

Name one muslim majority country that doesn't have that oil money that isn't a shithole.

lol... Most of the ones with oil are too...

It makes you wonder how different the Middle East would be today if the Ottoman Empire hadn't thrown it's lot in with Germany in WWI.

They could have been THE world leader today if that war had come 10-20 years later and they had been able to take advantage of oil as a natural resource.

What happens if I don't pray, fast, honour my parents, don't pay Zakah etc etc....nothing. I could live like a purposeless vagrant and let me desires overcome me.

What happens if I am wrong? Im fucked.

There is evidence that both Jesus and Mohammad lived. There is clearly evidence of some sort of creator also. Atheism is the myth here believing that something came from nothing and all around us is a result of randomness. Randomness can't create order yet we see in the design of everything we know, there is intelligence and logic behind it.

If you want to believe in that good for you...I'd rather not.
I could apply your logic to every other religion and say your fucked for not believing in those. What if Satanism is true? Judaism? Whatever.

Atheism is not the belief that something came from nothing, it is simply the rejection of deities.

There is not intelligence and logic behind 'it'. Look at evolution. It takes millions of years for populations to adapt and efficiently cope with their environments. Imperfect 'design' is what natural selection is predicated on. In terms of modern examples ,look at human eye blind spots, giraffe neck laryngeal nerves etc etc. Why would a God create such inefficient systems?

Did you ask him?
You obviously don't know what the Socratic method is and how itbecame one of the #1 teaching styles used in the world for higher education.

Everything we know about the guy from writings and shit says he'd likely love something like this. The ability to interact with people from the otherside of the world and have a philosophical debate sounds like his dream come true.

Dude your dad's been gone like a month and you already lost it? I had friends in my teen years who handled grief better than this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back