Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khabib is literally defending someone who just beheaded a teacher.....Islamic terrorism is a thing and if Muslims get offended because we have freedom of speech in western countries, they can fuck off back to their caves. This is one of my main reasons why I can’t stand Khabib. He’s a religious fanatic. Yes people are gonna draw nasty pictures of Mohamed in western countries. People are gonna say he was a murderous pedophile, if you’re in a western country, you gotta take it. Period.

Yes we do.....the Quran is transmitted through Oral tradition not the writing of books. Good try though. You can do better.

So there are recordings of God talking or simply the word of a guy who heard it of a guy who heard it of another guy (add hundreds more guys) that knows a guy that worked directly with god.

Yeah, im saying BS, if god wanted us to know his will, we would.

The FFL still being around in the modern days surprises me. Given so many dude's getting jammed up by the criminal justice system use it as a way to reset their lives. You'd think like the UN or EU would get up in arms over it.

Its a modern military nowadays and from what i heard a shit one by training

It still allows criminals in but not like bsäack in the day.

If you are on interpol list they wont take you.

Buut if you have done time then no problem actually only a plus lol

Khabib is literally defending someone who just beheaded a teacher.....Islamic terrorism is a thing and if Muslims get offended because we have freedom of speech in western countries, they can fuck off back to their caves. This is one of my main reasons why I can’t stand Khabib. He’s a religious fanatic. Yes people are gonna draw nasty pictures of Mohamed in western countries. People are gonna say he was a murderous pedophile, if you’re in a western country, you gotta take it. Period.

How did he defend a murderer? He attacked an instigator. Stop conflating two separate things because you're a Conor fan.

If I believe the Quran is the word of God why would I ignore it and do what I want - makes no sense.

You are at the whim of society and whatever laws man tells you to follow. They change a law and you have to follow it and you have no recourse to protest.

In my religion I have free will to do what I like. I just know there is a consequence good/bad depending on how I behave.

Because earlier you said you think for yourself. I've no problem if you follow the Quran because it's the word of God, but you're wrong to think that constitutes thinking for yourself.

I am under no moral obligation to follow laws. I follow them (most of the time) because doing so is in my best interest.

Correct! Now you just need to realise there is no bad consequence, cosmic or otherwise, for not basing your life choices off a book. Unless you include death for apostasy.

<{chips}>

Khabib is right. If anyone mock blacks it racism. If anyone mocks Jews it's anti-Semitism. If anyone mock Women it's sexism. But anyone can mock Muslims and it's "freedom of speech" in France. Just shows who's extreme and shows you the extreme unfairness of France's "freedom" and tactics of the vote desperate Macron so he's is appealing to far right recently.

The French Freedom of speech is a big lie. They imprison you if you question the holocaust. But teachers can bully Muslim kids with their prophet posed as a terrorist it's Free Speech

The double standards by idiots who have no clue and ditry politicians who have hidden agendas need to end.

Bullshit, If you mock Muslims you're head goes off? What if it was the other way around? If someone beheaded some muslims in a moskue in France? Because the attack was in a catholic church, is revenge ok then? an eye for an eye? Let them have some payback? Maybe bomb tunis? Because he a refugee from Tunisia. Fuck all those retarded religions.

So there are recordings of God talking or simply the word of a guy who heard it of a guy who heard it of another guy (add hundreds more guys) that knows a guy that worked directly with god.

Yeah, im saying BS, if god wanted us to know his will, we would.

He did, don't say you weren't told or informed of it.

If it wasn’t for Khabib and his religious death cult, he’s only a Muslim because they fucking conquered those caucus regions, but not armenia because armenians fought back, but khabibs people cucked and they converted by threat of the sword. I hate Khabib, fuck that guy. Islamic extremism is a cancer to this world and Khabib is making it out that criticism towards Islam is worse than someone being killed and beheaded. Seriously who is the only person who has beheaded someone in the 21st century who WASNT a Muslim??!!! I can’t stand these people, France has a huge Muslim problem, because a lot of them are not moderates. You live in a western country, your religion is gonna be criticized. Period. I’m a Christian and the shit they say about Christ on a daily basis is terrible. But I’m not going to kill someone because they mocked gods son. These motherfuckers KILL people over a cartoon.

Bullshit, If you mock Muslims you're head goes off? What if it was the other way around? If someone beheaded some muslims in a moskue in France? Because the attack was in a catholic church, is revenge ok then? an eye for an eye? Let them have some payback? Maybe bomb tunis? Because he a refugee from Tunisia. Fuck all those retarded religions.

The same people who attacked Muslim countries and killed 100's of thousands in an illegal war. Yeah.... go and lecture someone else.

Well we already put to the bed that myth
No we didn't. Someone was beheaded over a cartoon, yes? So after that do you think saying Macron and those under him will pay and be punished is inviting peace or inciting violence? The other mma fighters with links to.khabib and that region who applauded the killer are merely coincidental yeh?

If it wasn’t for Khabib and his religious death cult, he’s only a Muslim because they fucking conquered those caucus regions, but not armenia because armenians fought back, but khabibs people cucked and they converted by threat of the sword. I hate Khabib, fuck that guy. Islamic extremism is a cancer to this world and Khabib is making it out that criticism towards Islam is worse than someone being killed and beheaded. Seriously who is the only person who has beheaded someone in the 21st century who WASNT a Muslim??!!! I can’t stand these people, France has a huge Muslim problem, because a lot of them are not moderates. You live in a western country, your religion is gonna be criticized. Period. I’m a Christian and the shit they say about Christ on a daily basis is terrible. But I’m not going to kill someone because they mocked gods son. These motherfuckers KILL people over a cartoon.

Christians get mocked because they think 1+1+1 =1 dude

I’d love to hear the reason why these threads keep getting moved to the war room. The main forum has a million threads about irrelevant shit, but when one of MMA’s biggest stars says something like this on Instagram it’s suddenly not allowed. What’s the explanation?

Acid? I saw shoe prints like mut pn Masons disgraced face.
It's funny that you choose to get technical here, even though we all know what that means in the east but then soon after...
Nobody is calling for violence, haven't seen anyone calling for violence. New Muslim generation is sick and tired of entitled westerners expecting them to apologise for the deeds of others while they'll never apologise for their heinous slavery and colonisation infested past. Let Macron condemn the stabbings of two innocent defenseless girls.
If you mean the 2 women next to the Eiffel tower, they were shouting at the drunk women about their dog and one pulled a knife ans stabbed them. Does that sound like a premeditated terrorist attack ? The stabber should be locked up but if you insist on being technical, it wasn't a premeditated terrorist assault.
Btw, there were two attacks in France. One in Nice, one in Avignon. The one in Avignon was done by a far right extremist, as soon as the media found out he was white, they branded him as a crazy lunatic and not a terrorist.
He is both a crazy lunatic and a terrorist. He is a white guy shot by white cops before he got a chance to hurt anyone. That's what happens in a western state. I'm not sure it happens to the east.

How did he defend a murderer? He attacked an instigator. Stop conflating two separate things because you're a Conor fan.
He’s the instigator???? Who is the guy who lost his fucking head???? Literally? macron is simply tired of this bullshit. From what happened in Nice, France with the truck attacks to this. The French people are tired of it and tired of walking on egg shells, the only way is too flesh this thing out and call them out. If they don’t like it, they can leave France for Saudi Arabia. Where they have blasphemy laws. Muslims in France want special protections for them over criticism of Islam. That’s not how a free speech country works.

using this sad event to speak up is pretty low
but this should'nt surprise anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back