Looters Ransack Ronald McDonald House

He's not doing his best. He is the executive of the most power intelligence, military, and law enforcement agencies in the world, and he is being out maneuvered by 22 year old purple haired trannies.
There is certainly more to the story than that. Obama left a power structure in place that is sympathetic to the extremists we are seeing cause havoc in the streets. Trump has spent his entire first term trying to undo it. He needs a second term in order to continue that mission.

Stop giving TS shit for his title.
He's just balancing out the liberal use of the term " peaceful protesters".

Biggest problem with BLM right now is it's aimless, there's still a lot of emotion and no idea what do with it. I think both sides need to stop the games and actually work together. The right isn't going to be open hearted when you have the left destroying communities, especially during a crisis, but the left doesn't have many options when the right immediately shuts all conversations down with manipulation and obfuscation.
There is a great deal of purpose to what BLM is doing. Their leadership are admitted "trained Marxists" afterall.

The title is literally the title of the article lol
I think the word "ransack" is little misleading. That said, anyone who is dismissing the entire story (e.g., "it's just click bait") just because the article used that word are really showing how warped they are (and there are handful of those in here).

The article is not click bait and not to be taken lightly. They were rioters and/or looters. The only thing that was misleading is the OP's use of the word "ransack" in the thread title because they didn't achieve that end goal. You really are choosing the wrong side of the argument though if you are dismissing what they did.

Which I am not and I already posted a bunch of posts illustrating that.

I am in no mood to repeat things.

I'm very pissed off at Heretic and Hadron right now for their bullshit.

I have been a Hardcore Trump Supporter since 2016 and I have enough trouble dealing with the Liberal dipshits here that I don't need some that are supposed to be on the same side as me getting on my case, too for TRIVIAL SHIT.

And I never said the Article itself was clickbait. I said the Article's TITLE was. The term "Ransacked" means something different.

Excuse me for pointing that out. I'll keep quiet next time while Heretic and company beat their chests in outrage. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
I think the word "ransack" is little misleading. That said, anyone who is dismissing the entire story (e.g., "it's just click bait") just because the article used that word are really showing how warped they are (and there are handful of those in here).

What makes you think I believe the entire article was clickbait?

THE.

FUCKING.

TITLE.

WAS CLICKBAIT.

Not the Article.

There is certainly more to the story than that. Obama left a power structure in place that is sympathetic to the extremists we are seeing cause havoc in the streets. Trump has spent his entire first term trying to undo it. He needs a second term in order to continue that mission.

That's the first thing I've agreed with you since you started adding your two cents here.

Stop giving TS shit for his title.
He's just balancing out the liberal use of the term " peaceful protesters".

Oh is that what it is?

My mistake. I thought he was just looking to help someone get clicks for an article.... :rolleyes:

Old news. the dumb bitch i=n charge of BLM chicago who bragged about looting being reparations already said she was proud of her brothers and sisters for trashing the RM charity house. She also said its racist to use the word criminal in association with thieves because thieving is black culture and should be accepted because they "Have" to do it

These folks are doing more to help re-elect Trump than help black lives <Y2JSmirk>
Wouldn't surprise me if she was put there for this reason. No way she is really like that and believes the shit she spews.

Oh is that what it is?

My mistake. I thought he was just looking to help someone get clicks for an article.... :rolleyes:

Nah. You act like the title is clickbait, but clickbait tends to be more sensationalist. The difference in sensationalism between "looters ransack Ronald McDonald House" and "sick children cower as looters vandalise clinic" is not all that great.

The word "ransack" was misused. On the list of inaccuracies and offenses committed by mainstream media outlets, that's pretty damned low on the list.

Wouldn't surprise me if she was put there for this reason. No way she is really like that and believes the shit she spews.
You would be surprised how dumb some people can be. And yes I have met many who do believe in crazy stuff life that.

Welcome to my life. I have to repeat this shit 1,000 times when things like this happen because I don't completely flip to the other side and start calling everybody a terrorist. Truth is usually somewhere in between. There are asshole on both sides and there are honest people trying to do what's right on both sides.

Fucking hell. Did you just do a "both sides are assholes" in a story about looters and 2 year olds with cancer?

If somebody tried to loot or destroy my cancer ward I would have no problems with them being shot. This place And equipment here has kept me alive for the past few years.

This is why the left doesn't listen to you when you tell them they're the ones living in a fantasy land. Even when you're right, they remember shit like this and how willing you are to believe your own fantasies if it's politically advantageous.

K. You'll remember the time you disagreed with the headline the local news used. Will you remember the time BLM attacked a charity housing toddlers with cancer?

Back