lost all respect to izzy

i am not a hater of Adesanya, i think he has the potential to be one of the greats but will fail
because of his mindset.
the problem is that he was posing as a challenger as this young prospect who isnt afraid to scrap.
he knew exactly how romero fights, to challenge him you have to get close him and survive him like rob and costa.
not to run 5 rounds and relay on cheap striking points to win!
“You don’t need 10 rounds...heck you need only one.” “I’m gonna stop him properly.”
im starting to think that he is just another journey man who only cares about money and fame.
So if you challenge Demian Maia the fight starts with him backpacking you, am I getting it right?

We won't need the other 2 rounds for that...

Izzy has the worst fanbase I've ever seen in the history of this sport.

They're so defensive and sensitive. It's amazing how emotionally invested they are in this guy.

All the talent in the world doesn't mean shit when your "performance" results in a lot of bullshit. Ask Anderson Silva about the Maia or Cote fights in particular. He also needs to stop talking about what he's gonna do, since there are few mma fighters that come off more try hard than he does when attempting it.

They're so defensive and sensitive. It's amazing how emotionally invested they are in this guy.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Bwahahahaha Izzy wins against a dude who doesn't want to fight and the haters say it's his problem? FOH with that nonsense. Watch what happens when you go after Izzy, Costa will be KO'd stiff trying to chase him down. I think Yoel didn't want to end up like Whittaker so he played it safte. Post-fight he realized he'd fucked up and tried some damage control which a few fans have fallen for. You don't fight the way Yoel fought if it's going to be your last shot at a belt, plain and simple.

Lmfao member since Saturday.

Sounds to me like you joined because of that Izzy fight bud.

To be fair he did try to engage, but that solid right hand he ate in the first attempt got him thinking twice after that.

I ripped all my Adesanya posters off the wall after that fight. Mom washed my Izzy sheet set two days ago, and guess what?

They’re still in the dryer.

I definitely lost a little respect for him as a corollary of both his in cage performance and his post fight antics. Great fighters can have boring fights but man up and admit it post fight. He didn’t destroy Yoels leg and he was equally to blame for such a lacklustre spectacle. He could have simply said yep sorry that was a dud of a fight and I own my part in it but my next fight will be different.

he’s talented but doesn’t fight to finish & unfortunately that’s not likely to change

he’s Phil Davis 2.0

Last edited:
He’s also not young. It’s loke the erik Silva shit, he’s in his fucking 30s!

Jesus...
Israel was hurt early, but survived. He still managed to win the fight. Some fights dont go the way we hope they will.

If that make you lose respect for him, you might be a bit too sensitive...

You know who you can't lose respect for? That's right, Mike Dolce.

That is five more times than Adesanya... He didnt come at Romero once, Puzzy shit only.

joined in 2008 and one of your 30 messages is calling Adesanya a pussy.. I expect more from you, OG.

It takes 2 to tangle. Adesanya tried to engage and got countered. All romero did was play possum. Romero didn't want to fight. It was up to Romero. Adesanya tried to engage, didn't work, so he fought on the outside.

Takes 2 to tangle

3s93cj.jpg

Izzy could have been humble and said Yoel did less than me and I barely broke a sweat except for all that running. But it was only a light jog coz Yoel was to old to chase me more than a few meters.

It takes 2 to tangle. Adesanya tried to engage and got countered. All romero did was play possum. Romero didn't want to fight. It was up to Romero. Adesanya tried to engage, didn't work, so he fought on the outside.

Takes 2 to tangle
Tango is the word you are looking for but yes I agree

Back