Love how Jon Jones haters...

Even his nuthuggers are starting to recognize he's a sham and question his legacy.. Get with the program ts.

mv33_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Are you talking about Jon Jones or Conor McGregor..? Because real Jones fans know roids or not he's still the baddest man @205 in/out the cage.

...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.

Facts.

Jones obviously didn't believe he would beat DC without roids so why should I?

...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.

Good point. That aside, you are a Jones fan. You say you are not in an attempt to make your post seem unbiased. You are in fact a Jones fan, otherwise you would not have bothered to start this thread.

Jon Jones is irrelevant

Irrelevant? Dude you're clearly blinded by hate. In 20 years time, what names will be mentioned in the discussions regarding legends of the sport? Guarantee JBJ will be second only to Conor... love him or hate him, he is a legend of the sport. He will always be relevant.

I hated Jones before it was cool.

Was a fan till the Machida fight.
How he dropped him was pretty awful.

I get you might be being sarcastic, but for anyone who actually does claim to have "always" hated Jones. You honestly hated him during his meteoric rise to 205 championship in his early 20s. You hated him when he was storming through a division considered at the time to be one of the deepest in the sport? I just can't understand why people ever hated on Jones (obviously prior to his public misdemeanours)? Fair enough he came across as a bit of a dick in his promos, but fuck it... he's a fucking fighter! He beats the shit out of people for a living. He's an aggressive guy. Get over it.

And you seriously judge him for the way he finished Machida? I have to revert to the last point in the above paragraph. He went in there to destroy Machida. He put all the bullshit of Machida's reputation aside and went in there with one aim... to finish the guy. That was one of the most impressive wins of JBJ's career (aside from finishing Shogun) and you want him to apologize for that by letting Machida down gently. Come on. If the tables were turned Machida would've sparked Jones on his ass and landed a couple of follow up shots to make sure. Again, these guys are fighters... not marriage counsellors.

Jones obviously didn't believe he would beat DC without roids so why should I?

And if DC was a better fighter than Jones him being roided wouldn't make a difference. I've seen many a jacked & juiced fighters get whooped by the clean and just better fighters...

The invasion of the Jon Jones nuthuggers is reaching epic levels

giphy.gif

If steroids didn't greatly enhance your game, you wouldn't risk a 4 year suspension to take them.

I love how Sherdog allows troll threads like this from little people with no lives who think they represent JBJ........

I agree. I'm not a fan, but I am honest enough to admit he is the BEST! The only time he even looked like he could be beaten was the Gustafsan (misspelled) Fight. That would had only been due to pints. He dominated EVERYONE else. As for PED use....if I had to make a live-or-die bet on the other Fighters being clean, I would definitely bet they had used PEDS at some time in their career. That's a given.

And if DC was a better fighter than Jones him being roided wouldn't make a difference. I've seen many a jacked & juiced fighters get whooped by the clean and just better fighters...
You're totally right. Steroids have never affected the outcome of an MMA match. Great point.

You're totally right. Steroids have never affected the outcome of an MMA match. Great point.

Vitor Belfort and Hector Lombard say hi...

Lets say Gustaffson was clean.. he would have beaten clean Jones

That Machida finish was savage. I loved it. Machida also drinks pee taken from Cambodian immigrants down on 114th St. and for that I cannot support him.

How would you know, dum dum?

Highlight where I said that ^^^ in my post big fella....
You said DC would have beaten Jones if DC was better because you've seen clean fighters beat those on steroids. Taken to its logical conclusion, PED's don't impact fights. Otherwise, it was just a dumb thing to say. Prefacing your assertion with a "maybe" might have made it somewhat agreeable, but you didn't.

Can you guys just shut the fuck up about Jones? He's gone whether you like it or not.

I hated Jones before it was cool.

Was a fan till the Machida fight.
How he dropped him was pretty awful.
Are you forgetting what machida did to rashad? This shit happens in mma lol you people are ridiculous

Back