Love how Jon Jones haters...

Not flaming in this thread in respect to @paynebringer.

l89tvGH.gif

Idk man. He'll be 34 or 35. That's not that old. If he still has that height and reach advantage then he'll be back and still be pretty good.
Considering he has no shame I suppose it's not completely out of the question for a supposed comeback in 4 years time but his entire career will forever have an asterisk.

Denial is a strong drug.

Peds are mot magical, but they are illegal for a reason. History will remember him as a cheater.
Do you really think every guy he fought was clean?

Considering he has no shame I suppose it's not completely out of the question for a supposed comeback in 4 years time but his entire career will forever have an asterisk.

Oh yea. I like Jon and I totally agree. I wouldn't be surprised if he pissed hot again lol

...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.

Barry Bonds was an all Star baseball player before he ever got roided out... Hit for power, hit for average, stole bases, played great in the field... Was the epitome of the coveted ”5 tool player" in the MLB, but still tarnished his legacy with PEDs

When the most talented athletes takes the unfair advantage it kills their legacy and make a lot of people ask, why?

More importantly, it makes the other 95-99% of talented athletes ask, "why not"

No matter what anyone says, —»*«—
is going right next to his name on the GOAT list

...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.
Agreed. Roids have nothing to do with talent. So he got flagged... bid deal. He's still the GOAT.<JonesDXSuckIt>

Agreed. Roids have nothing to do with talent. So he got flagged... bid deal. He's still the GOAT.<JonesDXSuckIt>
Let's go rob stores and destroy public property later due to inequality

I don't think anyone's denying he's goat of the cheaters, so whats the problem?

We've seen several PED abusers turn into losing-streak journeymen once they got off the juice. There is likely an element of that that's due to their bodies crashing in endurance and testosterone once the artificial oversupply disappears, but we've also seen also-ran Olympic athletes suddenly become world-record smashers once they started juicing as well. So it's clear that while they won't fight for you, large amounts of PED's can turn a gatekeeper into a champion.

Note also that studies have been done that show that doing steroids and sitting on your ass actually builds more muscle than lifting weights without doing steroids.

You find (I say find because your closing statement was pulled out of thin air) any studies that indicate an inactive anabolic or ped user builds more muscle than his active, non using counterpart and I'll show you 50 empirical articles to the contrary. THINK before you make claims that can easily be torn to shreds.

Sidenote: If you were trolling then you got me, and hats off to you

he is absolutely not the best as he was cheating. he's probably average without doping.
if Fedor or GSP or DC or Shogun juiced they would look like the greatest fighters ever (well Fedor is)

lol @ "I'm not a jones fan but he's the greatest".
he is not and you are probably a delusionnal fan of this cheater.

Do you really think every guy he fought was clean?
No, I'm not that naive, but I believe in innocent till proven guilty. However, i would give the same treatment to anyone else who gets popped.

Don't you also love how all the apologist act as if taking peds is the same as drinking vitamin C?

Maybe Jon can lecture us more on how he snitched on drug users in the past.
Seriously, I instantly became anti-Jones as soon as that came out. That was around his second or third UFC fight, I believe. I feel vindicated in being part of the first wave. You can't trust a motherfucka who says some shit like that.

Back