Love the way Blaydes called out Stipe

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
He said "I respect the hell out of you!" twice.

Chances are Curits beats this version of Stipe but it sounded like he acknowledged that beating today's Stipe doesn't take away from Stipe's legacy.

I didn't get that impression when Tuivasa called him out or from Ngannou's post fight interviews.

It reminded me of when Khabib called out GSP at UFC 223 but then added in the post fight press conference that in his opinion GSP doesn't need to answer the callout because he has nothing to prove and called him the greatest UFC athlete of all time (at that time).

Chances are Curits beats this version of Stipe but it sounded like he acknowledged that beating today's Stipe doesn't take away from Stipe's legacy.

I didn't get that impression when Tuivasa called him out or from Ngannou's post fight interviews.

It reminded me of when Khabib called out GSP at UFC 223 but then added in the post fight press conference that in his opinion GSP doesn't need to answer the callout because he has nothing to prove and called him the greatest UFC athlete of all time (at that time).
Hahaha you said Curits instead of CURTIS!!!!

how embarrassing…

Blaydes is scary as heck once he smelled blood in the water and let those hands go.

I once had Curitis and only thing to cure it was that green shampoo used to get rid of crabs.

Who is curits? Nothing in your post makes sense what does this have to do with ufc??

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life, you could have PM'd me instead of saying it in public, now even if I edit it, others will know :(
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Sorry buds. I shouldn’t have done you a dirty like that…

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

Was a very wholesome callout, much respeck to Razor Blaydes. I think Stipe wins though

DC 100% had someone in his earpiece tell him to ignore Blaydes original callout of Gane and instead redirect him to Stipe.

UFC don't want Gane getting wrestlefucked again.

I agree
Calling out Stipe looked out of place for Blaydes.
I hated how DC kept egging him on about it.

It made no sense why Blaydes would call out an inactive fighter.
Makes me believe the UFC is protecting Gane.

Is Stipe even gonna fight again? it doesnt look guaranteed at this point. Hes nearly 40, got badly KTFO and has fought 5x against the same two guys in the last 4 years. He seems done pretty much.

DC 100% had someone in his earpiece tell him to ignore Blaydes original callout of Gane and instead redirect him to Stipe.

UFC don't want Gane getting wrestlefucked again.
I agree.

DC doing Tito impersonations "Let me tell you who you want to call out right now."

Back