Media Luke Rockhold: I'm still at the highest level, nobody is making me look foolish"

I dunno. Mike Perry kind of made ya look foolish.[/Q

Going to BKFC for him was insane. He took away his best weapons and proceeded to lose to a guy who was a complete different level below him at any other point in his career.

I hope the money was good.

Luke just shut the fuck up & look handsome.

I would prefer them in the semi defunct Bellator tbh.

Neither of those guys are made for Bareknuckle boxing.
That's the only place that will pay them good money

Rockhold has had a grudge with GSP for a while.

“I’m not calling GSP out. Don’t get it wrong. Get it straight. I am telling GSP to get the f*ck out of this irrelevant fight! I don’t think he has any chance (to beat Bisping). I really don’t. I am just telling you the straight truth. GSP is going to get crushed. His game plan will not work against Bisping. As much as I don’t like him, the other guy (Bisping), he’s going to lose. The takedowns, Bisping is just going to scramble and get up. The size is going to wear on him, he’s going to outbox him and probably put him (GSP) away in the later rounds. That’s the fight. It is going to happen. You know I will bet the house on it. I’ll even f*cking bet on it.” -
- Luke Rocksalt 2017

Nothing about GSP's character....he just can't fathom how a manlet could come into the division and be the champ especially over a dude who KO him silly. Rockhold is always holding on to the size thing. He made that mistake with thinking GSP couldn't beat Bisping....he made that mistake with Mike Perry in BKFC. Now he's having a giant hard on about the size thing again. This dude fought at LHW once and got toasted by a guy who was shorted than him. He's the ultimate front runner.

The same Weidman who pulled an aljo on Mousasi?
The same weidman that came back after his leg exploded and gritted through a fight where the guy kicked the shit out of his leg. Yeah that guy.

MMA guys have the hardest of the downfalls for the most part, him, Weidman, Ferguson, BJ Penn, once their body cant compensate for skills they cant win a fight to save their lives, Luke did ok against Costa tho, but the man wasnt winning that, ever.

Back