Luke Thomas on the hypocrisy of Dana White defenders

Judging by the situation since his wife was a bloody mess and in fear of going back to the hotel room with Jon. What dana did was minor compared to that.
Cool, any photos of his wife as a bloody mess? \ Was the blood on her face a result from a slap or a punch? Did Jones choked his wife or give her a black eye? For all I know she started it against Jones and Jones went tit for tat. Do I paint the most terrible scenario of the incident because I hate Jones or do I apply the logic used in defense of DW to give Jones an out becuase I don't know what started the altercation. Even without physical evidence we choose to nail others to crosses while some choose to whitewash a video is the hypocrisy I see. I've no horse in this race but I can see that BOTD isn't given to other males equally. <Lmaoo>

iydtzj74x1g51.jpg

I know it’s just a meme, but it is funny because Luke Thomas is 6’4 and dwarves heavyweights while Schmo is the manlet.

Cool, any photos of his wife as a bloody mess? \ Was the blood on her face a result from a slap or a punch? Did Jones choked his wife or give her a black eye? For all I know she started it against Jones and Jones went tit for tat. Do I paint the most terrible scenario of the incident because I hate Jones or do I apply the logic used in defense of DW to give Jones an out becuase I don't know what started the altercation. Even without physical evidence we choose to nail others to crosses while some choose to whitewash a video is the hypocrisy I see. I've no horse in this race but I can see that BOTD isn't given to other males equally. <Lmaoo>
So you automatically assume she started it with Jones who’s a trained UFC fighter but we have video proof of Dana’s wife assaulting him first and you think he’s in the wrong? Lol

You sound like a hypocrite. Jones had no marks on him, his wife was a bloody mess

Hasn’t he always had a man crush on Jones? I think it makes sense comparing what White did, if a black guy did it, fewer would come to the guy’s rescue. That being said, using Jones as an example is just idiotic considering how many times, and many times worse, Jones has screwed up.

I don’t believe in violence or an eye for an eye - if someone hits you, it’s not right to hit back. Having said that, I also wouldn’t be too upset if someone gets slapped in return regardless of gender. It would however be a huge difference if a girl slapped a guy, and the guy in full force power slapped her back.

So you automatically assume she started it with Jones who’s a trained UFC fighter but we have video proof of Dana’s wife assaulting him first and you think he’s in the wrong? Lol

You sound like a hypocrite. Jones had no marks on him, his wife was a bloody mess
Where is the photo/video evidence of this bloody mess? All I see are written accounts that may not be full accounts of the damage. In times like this the victim needs to provide photos of cuts/bruises. Also Jones may not bruise easy from a women's hit. Equal lefts and rights and such need not apply given physical strength disadvantages which was evident in Dana knocking his wife on her ass. Am I a hypocrite? All I'm doing is applying the same wanton logic many will do for Dana who has video evidence of the altercation.

Where is the photo/video evidence of this bloody mess? All I see are written accounts that may not be full accounts of the damage. In times like this the victim needs to provide photos of cuts/bruises. Also Jones may not bruise easy from a women's hit. Equal lefts and rights and such need not apply given physical strength disadvantages which was evident in Dana knocking his wife on her ass. Am I a hypocrite? All I'm doing is applying the same wanton logic many will do for Dana who has video evidence of the altercation.
Did Dana beat his wife into a bloody mess? Was Dana’s wife scared to go back home with him and leave him over it?

Did Dana beat his wife into a bloody mess? Was Dana’s wife scared to go back home with him and leave him over it?
Bloody mess = little bit of blood trickling from her lip/nose? The report doesn't mention the quantity/severity of blood and one good smack across the face can result in blood. Again, Jones could have done something similar to DW who ON footage nailed Anne multiple times and finally knocking her on her ass. But the most important thing: Jones fiancee could have started it by getting physical with Jones FIRST so by applying DW sympathy logic Jones should be justified to retaliate.

I don't care for for Jones but its hypocritical to side with his fiancee with no photographic/video evidence of the altercation and hang Jones on a cross but give Dana walk scot free with damming evidence.

Like Thomas is a puffed up, self-righteous, arrogant jackass, and I couldn't care less about what he has to say about literally anything.
This. Wtf is he still doing around here. The worst self righteousness vigilante I’ve ever seen.

Hasn’t he always had a man crush on Jones? I think it makes sense comparing what White did, if a black guy did it, fewer would come to the guy’s rescue.

nah, if anything more people would in today's climate.

I know it’s just a meme, but it is funny because Luke Thomas is 6’4 and dwarves heavyweights while Schmo is the manlet.

Schmo looks pretty average height. Luke is tall, but he has the personality of a constantly PMSing woman.

I didn't have a problem with Ray Rice slugging his gf

I don't have a problem with Dana slapping his wife

If this was the 50s they would be national heroes

Nah but seriously, Rays gf ended up marrying him and Dana's wife said it wasn't a big deal, so if the women don't mind then neither should we

Come down from your high horse people

Your lack of concern for a man slugging a woman only suggests thst your mother beat you. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Your lack of concern for a man slugging a woman only suggests thst your mother beat you. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

My mom never hit me. My lack of concern is because at the end of the day the woman usually always goes back home with the guy that hit them. I've seen it hundreds of times irl

That's a lot of text for little attention span.

No, it's not hard to decipher. He says it directly. He's not talking about legal consequences. Unless you're a cop, then how the hell do you think Luke is potentially calling you out over the fact Jon was arrested and Dana wasn't?

He's not fabricating anything, and the hypothetical does exist, because what Jon Jones has done and got in trouble for wasn't what Dana White did. Matter of fact, if you really think criminal charges are what he's talking about and you're suggesting it's the same thing, but Jon got arrested and Dana didn't, then you're fucking proving his point, aren't you? Because Dana is getting off on it and Jon didn't.

I'll just not respond to the last 2 stanzas because it just equates all attacks under the same umbrella when they're not, but I agree people shouldn't be hitting each other period.
--
Luke is talking about backlash period. Jones did get in trouble for beating his wife, so he should. But what Luke is saying, is that if he was in this exact video doing the exact thing Dana did, he'd be getting shit on a lot more for it than Dana currently is, with all the defenders Dana has.

Now Luke is a lot more race-guided with this thinking, but I don't think he's wrong, overall. I'd account the fighters going quiet over this or tweeting their meek defenses of Dana are because of his power over them and less cuz of skin color, but I'm certain the bunch of them would be on the "Jon Jones is a fuckup" train (which, to be fair, he is) if it was Jon in this video.
<JagsKiddingMe>

What criminal charges? Dana's wife didn't call the police, and they still left together. Jon was arrested because his girlfriend called the police from the hotel lobby because she had blood all over her face and clothes and was crying and scared to go back to the room, then continued his rage with the police and headbutted the car. The charges for beating the shit out his girlfriend were dropped, the charge for headbutting the police car were not.

Correct, what Jon Jones did is not what Dana did because Dana's wife didn't have blood all over her after he came back to grab cash for the strip club. If this was Jon Jones, there would be a few Nate Diaz "I'm not surprised motherfucker" memes and it would be par for the course. In fact, Luke Thomas is so dumb that he used Jones as an example when he just beat up his girlfriend 15 months ago because Luke already forgot it even happened.

Luke Thomas is another one of these low T losers who surrounds himself with martial artists in some attempt to live vicariously through better men.

That guy is ridiculous when it comes to defending his man crush Dana. He wont provide you any source of Jones wife being a bloody mess cause its BS and it fits his BS narrative.

Luke Thomas is another one of these low T losers who surrounds himself with martial artists in some attempt to live vicariously through better men.

He is one step above you since he surrounds himself with them while you just watch them.

Back