Luke Thomas under fire for bootlegging (unauthorized merchandise)

lol at getting heat for stealing t shirts

get a real job Luke

That tommytoehold is the gayest fucking thing I ever seen, I cringe like a motha*&T$% every time that stupid ass shit comes on UFC tonight

nothing illegal done here.

not sure what else to say.

this world is FILLED TO THE GILLS with this type of stuff

Speaking of, has anyone every threatened to sue or ever complain about the MMA World channel owner(s)? They have a lot of merch with fighter's names, nicknames, slogans, and even faces on them.

https://teechip.com/stores/mmaworld3

Some of this shit is pretty bold.

It's probably because the beard was probably not really threatened with a suit or anything. He is a soft guy after all, and likely took a minor gripe about one, or read something somewhere and got all scared he'd get sued.

He was never going to be able to hawk that shit, because he's lacks the character for it. He always wants to just be cool with everybody and most positions or takes.

066af20b5defb24f879f8899bf5805ad6a94b822.jpg
U keep up the fuckin meme funny guy and I'll pay a hobo 50 peso 2 shoop ur bitch ass

U keep up the fuckin meme funny guy and I'll pay a hobo 50 peso 2 shoop ur bitch ass

Lack of an education has not been kind to you.

Shoop away. Knock yourself out hurting my feelings. Then you'll finally have accomplished something with your pathetic life, however futile.

Oh and keep being my lap dog and humping my posts.

Honestly tho the biggest takeaway from this is the fact Luke no longer considers himself an MMA journalist.

No matter how many people hate Jon jones he will always have my respect for burying Luke Thomas, ironically after being the only guy to defend him.

Honestly tho the biggest takeaway from this is the fact Luke no longer considers himself an MMA journalist.

No matter how many people hate Jon jones he will always have my respect for burying Luke Thomas, ironically after being the only guy to defend him.

Yet he's in that union of MMA journalists.

He must think I'm one hell of a troll! I made this all up. LOL
I should win the Hook, Line & Sinker Award.
(yes, that was a real award in the 90's)

Not to blow you up as a truth teller, but there was a thread with these shirts 2-3 wks ago. I'm just too lazy to look for it.

Is Luke Thomas the new Kenny Florian?
But not for plagiarism, for BOOTLEGGING!
200w.gif

It's been over 1 week, since Luke Thomas posted to his youtube channel.
The last video he posted, 1 week ago, was to announce his new T Shirt store - in which he ripped off the names & likenesses of UFC fighters.

Maybe this time, Luke has jumped the shark!
Kenny got a 2nd chance, but he's a vet and a TUF1 original.
Even Luke's own peers admit he's wrong.

h_1521740602_6291027_084b73c413.png

The YouTube channel mma world does the same shit in surprised they don't get called out for it

The YouTube channel mma world does the same shit in surprised they don't get called out for it

The difference is that Luke is a relatively prominent figure inside the MMA bubble.

Legal or not, bootlegging unauthorized merchandise in a tight knit community is scumbaggery.

hahahaha, is there anybody who's not morally bankrupt on MMAfighting? First it was Helwani taking money from the UFC, now Luke Thomas making money off other people

is the dimspace chirping him on twitter the same guy that posts here?

How about u go fuck off my page then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid twitter bot followin fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good and luke's shoddy business ventures? Who the fook are you take your worthless advice and get the fuck outta here.
Hey Mark Hunt! Cool you are posting here! Cheers mate.

The difference is that Luke is a relatively prominent figure inside the MMA bubble.

Legal or not, bootlegging unauthorized merchandise in a tight knit community is scumbaggery.

Isn't UFC/Dana (not the fighters) the one that Luke has to deal with since the standard UFC contract makes fighters sign away their rights to their own name and likeness?

What doesn't seem to be discussed as much is the scumbaggery of UFC getting away with making money off fighters outside the ring in different ways without giving them a cut.

Back