Luke Thomas: Would I pick Nunes to win against top 10 guys in the 135 division...maybe"

Can Amanda Nunes beat up the average size American man in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEG

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

BUMP.

It's Amanda Nunes fight week, so I found it apt to bump this nonsense.

What is this insanity? Is this the next step after watching her go 25 minutes with someone who was a +700 dog? Nunes is the WMMA GOAT by leaps and bounds. It's not even a discussion, but good fucking lord, Luke. Beat a male UFC fighter? At 135? In the top 10??

So, who is she talking out?

Marlon Moraes

Aljamain Sterling
Petr Yan
Cory Sandhagen
Raphael Assuncao
Jose Aldo
Pedro Munhoz
Jimmie Rivera
Cody Garbrandt
Rob Font

Moraes kicks her head into the front row within the 1st minute. Sterling does whatever he wants with her. Yan breaks her face. Sandhagen does whatever he wants. Assuncao does whatever he wants. Aldo knocks her out in minutes. Munhoz breaks her face. Rivera breaks her face. Cody breaks her face. Font does whatever he wants.

So, who is the top 10 35'er that YOU would pick her against?

*I'm a fan of Luke Thomas. But he jumped the shark on this one, boys.

Last edited:
Is he a UFC schill now or something? Have not been watching much of him lately, i guess cause the cards other than Gaethje vs Ferguson are not that interesting either, but any WMMA fighter against Top 10 125ers would be a walk in the park for them, not even 135ers, 125lbs manlets, and its not even about speed and power, is about skills, they can say they train together, but they dont fight each other for a reason.

Assuncao is winnable given his defensive nature of fighting

What is this insanity? Is this the next step after watching her go 25 minutes with someone who was a +700 dog? Nunes is the WMMA GOAT by leaps and bounds. It's not even a discussion, but good fucking lord, Luke. Beat a male UFC fighter? At 135? In the top 10??

So, who is she talking out?

Marlon Moraes

Aljamain Sterling
Petr Yan
Cory Sandhagen
Raphael Assuncao
Jose Aldo
Pedro Munhoz
Jimmie Rivera
Cody Garbrandt
Rob Font

Moraes kicks her head into the front row within the 1st minute. Sterling does whatever he wants with her. Yan breaks her face. Sandhagen does whatever he wants. Assuncao does whatever he wants. Aldo knocks her out in minutes. Munhoz breaks her face. Rivera breaks her face. Cody breaks her face. Font does whatever he wants.

So, who is the top 10 35'er that YOU would pick her against?

*I'm a fan of Luke Thomas. But he jumped the shark on this one, boys.

Seems like a click-bait thing to say.

I'm very pro WMMA, very pro-women's sports, but they are different sports. Bone density, thickness of the skull, the natural concentrations of male hormones that can't legally be matched in female fighters - all make it a different sport, or at least, the athletes a different category of athletes.

Assuncao is winnable given his defensive nature of fighting

First off, no.

Secondly, do you think he would fight defensively against a woman? (Assuming his morals don't make him fight defensive.) He would walk Nunes down and have her bloody and battered. Assuncao beat Moraes and Sterling 36 months ago. He's not losing to Nunes.

I think his thought process is that she would weight about the same but they wouldn't. The men at 135lb probably walk around 160. Nunes probably walks around 150 being fat and happy. They could muscle her around easily even if you disregard the skill level they have.

Hahaha I listened the other day, I’m not a Luke Thomas hater at all, I like the guy.

But even I have to say that was beyond fucking retarded. Anyone in the top 20 fucks her shit up bad easily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back