Lyman Good suing supplement companies.

Rittsy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...nted-products-caused-positive-usada-drug-test

UFC Welterweight Lyman Good is suing supplement companies after testing positive for Androstenedione prior to his UFC 205 bout, and being found to have ingested it unknowingly by USADA. He was suspended for 6 months.

Gaspari Nutrition, Richard Gaspari, Hi-Tech Pharma, Jared Wheat and Vitamin Shoppe are named in one complaint. Millennium Sport Technology and Matthew Masuda are named in another.

For those who are curious why fighrters don’t sue when they claim ‘tainted supplements’, well we’re about see what happens when they do.

the lawyers will just keep saying Good LyMan

ve4fu.jpg

Money into the bin. He doesn’t even know who he is specifically suing and therefore has no proof. What a crock of shit.

See this is what you do. Jones, Anderson, Yoel, ANYONE, if it was TRULY a tainted supplement, dick pill etc... they should be suing the manufacturer.

Otherwise I think they used the easiest excuse and feel lucky that they got away with it so they shut up and pretend it didn’t happen.

And are there ever repercussions for these companies that put controlled substances in over the counter products?

that's lyman good, by the way

on the right

DEejOTAW0AEsklB.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ufn-sandiego-weighin-01.jpg

When I hear his name I always think of Bellator.

Call me skeptical but i think there was more than tainted supplements going on there

wolf tickets

i remember his final Bellator fight, and his shiny back since the beginnning of the fight

Money into the bin. He doesn’t even know who he is specifically suing and therefore has no proof. What a crock of shit.
That's a tough thing to prove to begin with. Heres a bright idea, don't buy shit other than Whey or creatine and you won't piss hot. Those are about the only legal things that work anyway.

Can we stop saying tainted supplements? By now we know over the counter supplements have banned substances in them. So they are just supplements.

Can we stop saying tainted supplements? By now we know over the counter supplements have banned substances in them. So they are just supplements.

Tainted is when shit has undeclared shit in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back