Media Lyoto Machida on Rampage Podcast

Rampage's podcast is pretty good, I watched a lot of the episodes including the one mentioned above.

I'll tell which guest was the best by far imo (it's a must watch!). It's the Shannon Briggs episode, funny as hell.

Last edited:
Rampage's podcast is pretty good, I watched a lot of the episodes including the one mentioned above.

I'll tell which guest was the best by far (it's a must watch!). It's the Shannon Briggs episode, I laughed my ass off.

The recent one with Riddick Bowe was awesome. He and rampage were so much alike it was hilarious. And Riddick had his buddy there with him who is a preacher. It was like the most wholesome thing ever. They (Rampage and Bowe) gave each other so much respect, but kept busting each others balls at the same time. It was great. Rampage even said at the end that was his favorite one they've done so far.

And Bowe talked about having done 1 kickboxing fight (which I never even knew about) and it was funny as hell. He said he got kicked in the leg and said NOPE! He wanted no more of that.<45> He said he still walks with a limp because of that fight, which sucks.

Last edited:
Did Rampage offer him something to drink?

hqdefault.jpg

Makes perfect sense, the guy has always been very funny and likeable, was a fun champion and competed during the most exciting time of the sport (between the Pride glory days and the rise of the UFC after the acquisition), and has insane stories.

Peak rampage might be the strongest lhw ever there is a reason why Jones was afraid to fight him.

This was fucking hilarious and surprisingly insightful on the ins and outs of fighting too

Hes done pods with tons of other fighters too. BJ, Hendo, Vitor, Cain, Mighty Mouse, TJ, Luke. Havent checked them all out yet but wood recommend.

I saw a few clips that got interested, I decided to give it go and listened to a few episodes and they were surprisingly really good. Great selection of guests too.
One thing tho, they should never and I mean never let Woodley step in again as Rampage's co-host slot when he's not available. That episode with him hosting was terrible and he barely let the guest talk.

Makes perfect sense, the guy has always been very funny and likeable, was a fun champion and competed during the most exciting time of the sport (between the Pride glory days and the rise of the UFC after the acquisition), and has insane stories.
True that was the best era. Rampage is a legend and character

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back