M-1 Challenge 92 : Sergei Kharitonov vs Anton Vyazigin

Sergei-Kharitonov

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
39247.jpg

---
Sergei Kharitonov vs Anton Vyazigin , is official for the M-1 Challenge 92 , the 24 May 2018 .

So Kharitonov is done with Bellator for good I guess?

Yea I dont get it...Maybe after racking up a good win streak in Russia he will come back to challenge the Grand Prix champ for the first defense of the title?

Good!!!! I don't know Vyazigin but apparently he's a big guy (taller than Sergei) that like to strike. Sounds like a fun fight!

Let's go for another KO Seryoga!

212629z.jpg

Sergei should spark this guy out pretty easily.

30716530_2041543239430214_5602738061739259313_n.jpg

---
It means that Sergei Kharitonov will fight the Belgian Frederic Sinistra , the 30 may 2018 , in Russia .

So Kharitonov is done with Bellator for good I guess?

Both fights are confirmed by the agent of Sergei Kharitonov .

Besides the UFC's lowball offers, this is the other reason Sergei loves working with Coker - loading up his pockets with outside fights.

(He is insanely confident or nuts having them a week apart, though)

a couple (maybe more) Russian Bellator fighters have deals where they can take outside fights in their homeland.

Good!!!! I don't know Vyazigin but apparently he's a big guy (taller than Sergei) that like to strike. Sounds like a fun fight!

Let's go for another KO Seryoga!

212629z.jpg

Are you Russian? Soviet block?

Are you Russian? Soviet block?
My mother's family is from Poland. Usually Polish people don't care for Russian but we've been to Russia and we all like them a lot. I even know a bit of Russian, it's a cool language.

Vyazigin is bigger, probably faster and is a power puncher. Kharitonov never had a granite chin, but at this point i've my doubts if he really can take a punch anymore, i know Kharitonov is much more experienced, more skilled and everything, but he looked like shit in his last fight. I'll go with Vyazigin by early KO.

Back