M1 mma gloves

Fabian Acevedo

White Belt
Reaction score
Okay guys or gals looking for reputable sites or private seller to buy M1 global(or Fedor mma professional gloves. I found a site called Miroshop, but I'm not sure if I can trust them. It says they are in stock. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

If you mean the Grant/M-1 gloves he wore in the StrikeForce Grand Prix, they are long gone.

CSI clearanced them for $19 a pair about a year ago, all the collectors bought them up to resell.

Best bet is to watch eBay.

If you mean the blue, pride style ones, they are made by 3V and can be purchased from a Russian online store for around $90.

Last edited:
mmaopinion.com has them but only in large

grantm1fightglove.jpg

I believe that is the one he is looking for.

Kimurawear makes the W1 gloves, not M1

BeltFanDan you are absolutely right. Those are exactly the gloves I'm looking for. If anyone can find them for sale no price is too high. Thanks guys any red M1 gloves would be great too. I myself will continue my search. Thank you guys.

Used would be great thank you if anyone can find any or would be willing to sell them I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
If anyone can find these gloves, I buy them, and they actually show up. There will be a finders reward. Can anyone find them?

Fabian Acevedo - I have gloves you may be interested in. The ones I have are medium Bag Gloves, as seen below:

25u448o.jpg
[/IMG]

There's a chance I'll find some more, I'll let you know if I do.

Well, I found some more. :cool: PM me if you like the looks of these.

Large Training Gloves

v8dmop.jpg

Large Competition Gloves

11immua.jpg

If you mean the Grant/M-1 gloves he wore in the StrikeForce Grand Prix, they are long gone.

CSI clearanced them for $19 a pair about a year ago, all the collectors bought them up to resell.

Best bet is to watch eBay.

If you mean the blue, pride style ones, they are made by 3V and can be purchased from a Russian online store for around $90.

reckon you could link me to this russian store mate?

thanks

god these are sexy.. id pay big money for these grant mma gloves or winning would be amazing

Back