mackenzi dern

17495350_450409385296297_8000071875285745664_n.jpg

I'm a Bhuddist.

In my next life I want to come back as one of Mackenzie Dern's butt cheek moles.
I don't think it would be fun once her BF starts jizzing all over that ass and you were reincarnated as that mole.

I think there is no cure for both, right? They just managed to control HIV to a point where it wont kill you. Kinda crazy there still is no real solution to this and most types of cancer.
correct no cure but can keep HIV in check with meds. Aids....not so much.

the dude you quoted made insults using words like dimwitted and lazy...then you said like new yorkers from the city...so you insulted new yorkers from the city...

if this proves your case then i guess i can unprove it...

i speak two languages... grew up in the ghetto...had/have friends and associates who talk with "accent" "slangs" ...grew up in that atmosphere until adulthood...but yet i was never influenced to talk and sound like them...

ive also had jobs that involve part my culture asians/hispanics with heavy accents... im communicating with these people 5 days 40 hours a week for years... yet i dont talk with their accent...

you cant just pick up an accent from people you hang around with that has it ...the only way you can develop the accent is if you force it because you never had the accent in the first place....

i like dern...shes a really good bjj martial artist...but the accent thing is really ridiculous...

I speak two languages as well and have developed an accent overtime. So sorry you expierence is not absolute for everyone else.

same here...we're one of the very few posters in here that actually want their women nice and soft... seems like a lot of dudes in here want their women to have a six pack, abs and muscles and stuff... <{clintugh}><{katwhu}><{pranko}>:rustled:<{outtahere}><{vega}>

There's nothing better in life than getting in bed and feeling a warm soft thick chubby woman next to you.

Sadly people keep saying the men that want women like that are rare.... not in my experience. Curvy thick women tend to always be taken right away sadly :(

I'd watch Mackenzie fight over PVZ anyday. While we're at it, let them fight.

Love Dern's accent, love the way it triggers people, more pleaseey

Nice, kind, likeable, decent fighter (very good on ground though) and she is physically attractive. Can be a star in the UFC if they don't fuck up the way they promote her

Your mom already lost by having you as a son

Screenshot_2017-12-12-01-01-36_1.jpg Currently, the most sexy woman in mma. Sucks she took that L Saturday. Mackenzie is super fly though. Second to none, to Cat

Back