Media Mackenzie Dern's fight pay check still has to go to her ex-husband

"Literally, this whole fight is still paying my ex. It’s crazy, I have to get punched in the face and you work so hard and you do all this and you have to like pay that much of something."

View attachment 1010695

well she pays him 4000 per month...... She's probably on a nice contract and i'd guess she gets paid 100k to 200k per fight, something like that.
so..... C'mon MacKenzie.....saying "this whole fight is paying my ex" sounds like Bullsh1t ....OR.....maybe you're already behind on your payment obligations.

Final comment -- be very very careful who you marry. That's my advice to everyone, men, women, everyone. There's nothing worse than being with someone that you no longer want to be with...OR....losing half your assets to your partner in a divorce that's not really anyone's fault.

Have a baby with Mackenzie Dern and get $4000 a month?

What's the fucking CV look like for that job application?
<Dany07>
<RomeroSalute>

MB, what is a "CV" ?

Question asked from the location of 07621.

In the states it means educational background.
Everywhere else it also includes work history.

So it's kinda like the metric system.
We use it for some things; everyone else uses it for everything.

For being a fugly guy.. this guy ends up being a fucking G.
Smashing Dern before anyone else...impregnating Dern before anyone else all while having her pay child support after thr divorce lol
G.

Makes no sense to me that anyone should ever have to pay their ex $ after splitting up.

Reactions: noc
LoL at being sustained by the girl. That guy is a shameless parasite.

Reactions: noc
I always find this stuff bullshit, whether it's in favor of the male or female.

MB, what is a "CV" ?

Question asked from the location of 07621.
Oh shit, another Bergen boy? Cheers bud. I haven't been to Bomb Burger yet, have you?

CV is just a holdover from me integrating way too much UK slang. Much like Dern herself, I watch a few panel shows and suddenly I'm talking different.

So it's kinda like the metric system.
We use it for some things; everyone else uses it for everything.
See you had to sneak that 'd' in, ya dawg
<[analyzed}>

Last edited:
If it means we get more of her fighting like an angry-ass bear on PCP the way she did last time then I'm okay with it.

"Divorced Mackenzie Dern" is already a mythical fighter. I can only imagine what "Alimony Mackenzie Dern" will look like...

<6>

Oh shit, another Bergen boy? Cheers bud. I haven't been to Bomb Burger yet, have you?

CV is just a holdover from me integrating way too much UK slang. Much like Dern herself, I watch a few panel shows and suddenly I'm talking different.

See you had to sneak that 'd' in, ya dawg
<[analyzed}>
My mind read it as CSV and I thought you were talking about Excel spreadsheets......

It’s all such bullshit , find someone who’s successful, Marry and procreate with them and you can basically retire.
Not that anyone would take advantage of that and enter into a relationship with anything less than genuine intentions
<{hughesimpress}>

CV is just a holdover from me integrated way too much UK slang. Much like Dern herself, I watch a few panel shows and suddenly I'm talking different.

Cool, figured you'd get a kick outta the zip. Family headed out from there in the 70's for a more country living way down south. Still have great memories from Bergenberry, Teaneck, Tenafly, and the other locales.

He was a stay at home father who left his profession to take care of the kid and the home. She was the main breadwinner Court correctly didn't care about traditional gender roles and instead just looked at what was in front of them

Sayeth the social justice soi boi pussy.

How bout be a man and get a job and a go live your own life instead of freeloading on a single mom.

Spin that.

Spin it bitches.

Back