MacKenzie Dern's weigh in pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dern would be pretty hot if she dropped 20 pounds. Same for the ring girl, would still smash both in current state, just sayin.

You think the ring girl needs to lose 20 pounds?

ePq4J7N.gif

She looks real fit in the past, I am not sure why she is so chubby here. And I am don't get why people are getting so offended for saying she's a bit over weight.

You think the ring girl needs to lose 20 pounds?

ePq4J7N.gif

Yes she would be much hotter if she lost some of that fat. Also why the racist picture? I don't recall mentioning her race.

I think Dern looks good. I don't mind 'em thick at all though.

Her opponent straight up looks like a man.

Dern would be pretty hot if she dropped 20 pounds. Same for the ring girl, would still smash both in current state, just sayin.

That chick on the left has obviously used questionable substances...and oh geee doesn't she look similar to another fighter we know?

my tongue would reach a lot of places on Dern's body

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

whys she fighting a man in a wig?

On the left... Male facial structure, jawline.. Wide-ass shoulders, male-ish arms (look at those wrists and hands, shiiittt), definitely a male torso, zero hips...

<{danawhoah}>
<{Joewithit}>

I have no idea if they can fight at all but if it doesn’t go to the ground I think Dern is gonna get banged up.

I googled her opponent (Mandy Polk) and found out she's a Platinum fan.

Sorry Dern, Polks got this

What?

fuck is wrong with you people?

She looks real fit in the past, I am not sure why she is so chubby here. And I am don't get why people are getting so offended for saying she's a bit over weight.
i dont think people are getting offended...its more like {<doc}<bball1><Durant35><{hfved}> when some are saying "she needs a 6 pack and she will look hot" and "shes chubby, fat, needs to lose weight"

to me it looks like 125 is the right weight for her... nice curves, doesnt look drained, looks healthy, body isnt trimmed up, no six pack, basically no manly features... a woman with a women's body...

mma might not be for her since most of these women fighters do all these lifting to tone their body up for strength...

Jesus F'ing Christ. Her opponent better be careful or her dick may come untucked.

What?

fuck is wrong with you people?
yea man...im reading some of the comments in here and some of the dudes here are suspect <Deported1>...

they seem to like chicks with toned up features. i saw a post saying dern would look hot if she had a 6 pack... which kind of confuses me because what their looking for is actually right next to dern on the left side.

and some seem to be into anorexic looking chicks by saying things like dern and the ring girl needs to lose 20<6>

im really lost here...this dern chick got a nice body on her.

i dont think people are getting offended...its more like {<doc}<bball1><Durant35><{hfved}> when some are saying "she needs a 6 pack and she will look hot" and "shes chubby, fat, needs to lose weight"

to me it looks like 125 is the right weight for her... nice curves, doesnt look drained, looks healthy, body isnt trimmed up, no six pack, basically no manly features... a woman with a women's body...

mma might not be for her since most of these women fighters do all these lifting to tone their body up for strength...

That's what I don't get. Why would a straight man want a woman with a six pack and almost no body fat? Isn't that more masculine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back