Mackenzie to make her MMA debut (weights in video)

Not really wanting to get into an argument but in this particular case she went from speaking perfect english with no accent to speaking broken english in a portugeuse accent. That doesn't just happen. You don't just lose the ability to speak your native tongue out of the blue. It's a conscious decision and just comes across as very odd to me.

Well I'm her teammate for the last 15 yrs and I can tell you her accent is much thicker now because she with brazilians more often.

She not trying to hide anything.

PViT59Z.gif

mackenzi is going to have ronda weight type of problems if she cuts weight instead of dieting, she gained a shit to of weight.

She looked allright, the other chick had some crazy ass flexibility.

Pretty disappointing Mackenzie Dern can't even finish off a noob.

full fight here:

Pretty disappointing Mackenzie Dern can't even finish off a noob.

full fight here:

I think Rosas had some crazy flexible arms, besides that, she had problems with her gloves, Rosas was defending the choke well by trapping the arm..

Lol at Dern being fine. Nice body, but fuck your acting like she is a 10.

She's absolute gorgeous specially in person, and when she's got a ten on her, it's ridiculous... I was at adcc last year, finals day, she was the only thing the why hole stadium didn't regret to go (seriously guys were falling to sleep) Brazil is got some hot chicks. And every time Mackenzie would stop her match to fix her hair, the whole stadium would go nuts, she certainly doesn't look that hot on some pics, it's kind of weird to be honest

She's absolute gorgeous specially in person, and when she's got a ten on her, it's ridiculous... I was at adcc last year, finals day, she was the only thing the why hole stadium didn't regret to go (seriously guys were falling to sleep) Brazil is got some hot chicks. And every time Mackenzie would stop her match to fix her hair, the whole stadium would go nuts, she certainly doesn't look that hot on some pics, it's kind of weird to be honest
As much as I hate agreeing with you. It is interesting about the girls who everyone thinks are stunning in person, but their pictures never do them justice

I thought she was going to break that girl's arm, props to the other girl for showing a ton of heart.

i wonder if there such.Andifference in technique with Ronda, these type of person with incredible flexibility seems to be impossible to armlock

Not sure what the complaining is about. I guarantee that woman's arm isn't quite the same after that, and Dern did what she was supposed to do in a first fight.

Not really wanting to get into an argument but in this particular case she went from speaking perfect english with no accent to speaking broken english in a portugeuse accent. That doesn't just happen. You don't just lose the ability to speak your native tongue out of the blue. It's a conscious decision and just comes across as very odd to me.

That's not entirely true. If someone moves somewhere, integrates with the society and (almost) exclusively communicates with people who have a different accent they can start picking up that accent as well. My brother married an American lady, moved to Florida, and after a few years he started sounding more and more American. A mate of mine moved to LA, and hangs out mostly with other English people that live there, he still speaks with the exact same accent as when he left.

Back