Macron calls for staying in Paris climate agreement and Iran deal in address to congress

Not awkward, he actually made a point to address the US concerns of entering a new iran deal that is more comprehensive. The Paris accord comment was more poignant but definitely wasnt a harsh attack at all.
No way brah, Drumpf got cucked! eeee-YOOOOO!

Not sure what to make of this Macron fellow...

I wish the president understood that the US is supposed to hold to our commitments, and that international agreements are not subject to his whims every time he wants to "Make a deal".

Macroni & Cheeto

I wish the president understood that the US is supposed to hold to our commitments, and that international agreements are not subject to his whims every time he wants to "Make a deal".
Renegotiating these agreements was a major part of Trump's platform. Since he was elected on that, he has the people's mandate to change them.

For reports I read, part of his visit was to do just this.

I read he also condemned nationalism, isolationism and a few other Trump ideals. But in a classy way.

Renegotiating these agreements was a major part of Trump's platform. Since he was elected on that, he has the people's mandate to change them.

No, we either stick to our commitments, or they don't mean anything. If every incoming administration sought to make a deal instead of adhering to the strictures of the deal our government agreed to, nations will become increasingly reluctant to deal with our leaders.

The Paris agreement is so stupid.

They just want to pat themselves on the back telling themselves they're helping the world. It does nothing

Stopped reading at frenchie tells America...

Btw, the PCA was criticized as useless by the both the left and right.

Back