Movies MADAME WEB (Dragonlord's Review; Bombs with $25.8M in First 6 Days)

If you have seen MADAME WEB, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Update: February 14, 2024

Dragonlord’s Review of MADAME WEB (No Spoilers)

Bottom Line: Boasting one of the worst acting, dialogue and storytelling in modern comic book history, Sony’s Madame Web is so atrocious that it makes Morbius semi-passable in comparison.

Wish this was a spoiler review. IMO so much to talk about.

Doesn't matter as long as they keep the Spidey license.

I haven't seen any since the Andrew Garfield ones which were alright. Marvel just became oversaturated imo and got boring. Every movie was a just a CGI fest where every single character had to tell jokes for some reason.

Was this done for a tax write off? A way to keep the spiderman license?

I will give Sony credit...they tricked even me with that trailer. I thought I was going to get a terrible spiderwomen movie but instead we got 4 girls running around like idiots doing nothing. You can tell they didnt spend almost anything on this. They dont even hint or foreshadow how they might get their powers they just do somehow....in the future. Every scene with them as spiderpeople is in the trailer...They even ruined bad spiderman...how do you do that? He could have been a badass character.

I will say this, Its completely unfair to compare this to morbius because at least that tried to be somewhat of a superhero/antihero movie.

all I want to know, does Sydney Sweeney looks hot in this movie?

Was this done for a tax write off? A way to keep the spiderman license?
I think they would have to scrap the film for the tax write off like they did to bat girl.

Back