Made chicken nuggets

is normal

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
These are among the best I've made..
IMG_20180421_165730172.jpg

IMG_20180421_170130147_2.jpg

they look good bro. what spices do you use. also what combo of flour cornstarch, powders etc
You just got invited to east coast sherbeque.
50/50 ap flour and cake flour, then a dash of rice flour. The wet portion used water, bk powder, same flour mix and secret ingredient wheat dextrin (natural fiber) adding crunch.
Lots of white and black pepper, cayenne, garlic a few savory herbs and nutmeg ginger in small supply.
Breasts marinate in water, sodium bicarbonate and salt and sugar.

That's hilarious, they really are short little fingers. Manlet fingers confirmed.
Et tu Krixes?
Sounds like you boys need your prostates tickled and want extra finger.. I have an old ET promotional finger prosthetic if you aren't satisfied

You just got invited to east coast sherbeque.
50/50 ap flour and cake flour, then a dash of rice flour. The wet portion used water, bk powder, same flour mix and secret ingredient wheat dextrin (natural fiber) adding crunch.
Lots of white and black pepper, cayenne, garlic a few savory herbs and nutmeg ginger in small supply.
Breasts marinate in water, sodium bicarbonate and salt and sugar.
damn bro thats high class. I have never seen anything like that. I make some pretty bomb chicken tenders if you want to check it out.

flour,corn flour and alot of corn starch
mix with
onion salt, garlic powder, paprika,pepper, red pepper flakes, ---- and if you are feeling exotic ad some tumeric,cumin and curry powder.

then coat chicken with
egg mixed with, sambal oelek or siracha, and a little maple syrup.
and mix with the powder
hope you dig it

Last edited:
TS has 1408 likes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Et tu Krixes?
Sounds like you boys need your prostates tickled and want extra finger.. I have an old ET promotional finger prosthetic if you aren't satisfied

That sounds awesome!! Do I need to make an appointment or do you accept walk in's?

Why are they so wet in the middle?

Did you hawk a loogie on the bitemarks just before you took that photo?

:eek::eek:

Back