Madonna Hospitalized After Being Found "Unresponsive"

Madonna was found unresponsive and rushed to the hospital. Infection appears to be the cause.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...al-after-being-found-unresponsive/ar-AA1dbcpu
Sounds like she was frozen? She needs to thank her lucky star that someone found her and got her over the borderline. Guess she'll die another day

Also obligatory
67391569-11719709-_What_is_most_noticeable_and_striking_is_the_drastic_change_in_M-m-79_1675725605501.jpg

Gee doc, you think maybe it's from 604 plastic surgeries in the past few years?

Borderline scary. Sounds like they may have had to open her heart. Maybe they shined a ray of light in her eyes to wake her up? The good news is, she'll live to tell.

Prince, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Michael Hutchence. She's close to the last of the 80s pop icons. Pro wrestlers have a better prognosis.
there was a poster, graciouswarrior, who opined that Madonna would od. I kind of wasn't sure about that, Madonna, as far as I know wasn't too into drugs but that lifestyle simply has a way of fucking people up. I doubt plastic surgery is good for anyone's health.

Shortly after Prince died, she made some speech where she made a point of surviving past Prince and MJ. She wasn't gloating or didn't seem to be but I think she was using the moment to speak about things a woman might go through, saying she was raped when she was new in New York. Not sure what her overall point was, but I suppose it was pro feminine.

At any rate, even though I'm no fan, I don't want to see her dead.

there was a poster, graciouswarrior, who opined that Madonna would od. I kind of wasn't sure about that, Madonna, as far as I know wasn't too into drugs but that lifestyle simply has a way of fucking people up. I doubt plastic surgery is good for anyone's health.

Shortly after Prince died, she made some speech where she made a point of surviving past Prince and MJ. She wasn't gloating or didn't seem to be but I think she was using the moment to speak about things a woman might go through, saying she was raped when she was new in New York. Not sure what her overall point was, but I suppose it was pro feminine.

At any rate, even though I'm no fan, I don't want to see her dead.

She might be better off with drugs than whatever she has been doing to her face and body. She's obviously not going to the clinic that keeps the better off of her age peers looking 40 indefinitely. She is doing some Tijuana special type of surgery.

was worried I was going to start having to see posts from people who dont know three of her songs proclaiming her as the GOAT And all that shit

also, for sure the plastic surgeries.
nah, you'll see much more saying she had no talent. I wouldn't say "no" but definitely marginal talent. Good business person in a business where image can be more important than substance. I still don't get how some people actually think she had any real talent at all. I don't count cowriting with 50 people as really being a songwriter. She obviously did something right because the music business has way more failures than successes, but who's to say what she had to do that was "wrong" too? I'm sure she fucked a lot on the way up.

She might be better off with drugs than whatever she has been doing to her face and body. She's obviously not going to the clinic that keeps the better off of her age peers looking 40 indefinitely. She is doing some Tijuana special type of surgery.

Hey, papa, don't preach. She's in trouble deep.

Back