Mafia Trilogy Announced - Remake for 1, remaster for 2, and 3.

That really was the thing with 3, the main missions were actually really good it was just the side stuff that was so dull and repetitive.
If they just made it linear like the other 2 games the game probably wouldnt of got as much criticism as it does.

Started playing Mafia 2 remaster. Lot of fun. Less open worldy than 3, but the story is much better so far.
That was my only critique of Mafia 2. It’s extremely linear for an “open world” game. You really don’t get much of an opportunity to just explore the world.

That was my only critique of Mafia 2. It’s extremely linear for an “open world” game. You really don’t get much of an opportunity to just explore the world.
You can if you just want to drive around and/or fuck things up, but really you need things like side quests and other ways to interact to the world to make it feel more open, which it did lack.

Just got Mafia 3. They included all the dlc. Any tips for a beginner would be appreciated.

Isn't much to need pointing out, tbh. Just do the missions and kill as many bad guys as possible.

I would say, however, when you've got your capos, underbosses whatever, don't just hand a new territory to someone. If you want to keep them all happy and on your side, the nature of each person's business interests will tell you who you should give the territory to.

Isn't much to need pointing out, tbh. Just do the missions and kill as many bad guys as possible.

I would say, however, when you've got your capos, underbosses whatever, don't just hand a new territory to someone. If you want to keep them all happy and on your side, the nature of each person's business interests will tell you who you should give the territory to.

Thanks!

My body is so ready for Mafia remake, will pay a pretty penny.

This looks awesome!

VeneratedImpressionableEwe-size_restricted.gif

Mafia 1 was a masterpiece. One of my favourite games of all time. Loved the storyline, had a really immersive feel to it and the wanted system was better than anyhing Rockstar have done.
That mission where you steal the racecar!

I didn't bother with 3, but 1 and 2 aren't what I'd call 'open world games'. They are purely just story-driven games. If you don't care for the story then you won't like the game. Bit like LA Noire.

Well all the recycled animations and weapon sounds from Mafia 3 doesnt exactly fill me with confidence, still i'll see how it ends up.

Well all the recycled animations and weapon sounds from Mafia 3 doesnt exactly fill me with confidence, still i'll see how it ends up.

The snap cover has me worried. Why this Gears of War shit is in every 3rd person game made is beyond me.

I really liked the combat in M3 so that combined with M1 story would be awesome. I'm just so tired of the open world games in general. I hope M1 remake stays true to the quite linear original one.

Back