Crime MAGA Alt Right Conservative/ Patriot BEHEADS his "WOKE" father for Betraying the COUNTRY

Crazy dude does some crazy Shit.....happens everyday in America. Kind off like that chick that smoked a bowl and stabbed her dude 100 times and her dog... Cuckoo.

You think a logical reaction to your country being run by a satanic pedophile cult, your country being "invaded" and your children being "groomed" is to get out and vote? Are you stupid, or just dishonest? When you believe such extremist, delusional nonsense, violence is a rational end point.

this is completely incoherent. There are no "wants" on the left that everyone believes in.

There is no logical connection between simply existing as a trans person, and killing someone.

There IS a logical connection between believing that satanic pedophiles run your country, the election was stolen, your country is being invaded, and your children are being groomed - and doing violence. Violence is the logical endpoint of having such deranged beliefs. This really isn't hard to understand, I don't know why you're playing stupid.

A total bullshit post and a perfect example of what I said about a lot on the left and anyone that disagrees with them. You take the most fringe right and paint anyone that disagrees with you with the same brush. As I said the goal is to try and silence any opposition to anything you believe in.

A total bullshit post and a perfect example of what I said about a lot on the left and anyone that disagrees with them. You take the most fringe right and paint anyone that disagrees with you with the same brush. As I said the goal is to try and silence any opposition to anything you believe in.
I love how you can't respond to a single point that I made and just run your npc dialogue tree.

"Satanic pedophile baby eaters run the country!! Now get out and vote"...? You're not fooling anyone clown.

Its a bit weird caring about the motivations of someone who is clearly insane. The trans shooter is a good example. I recall a guy once set him self on fire to protest Trump.
I think that the important point is what delusion they are suffering under that causes them to act out in violence and if that is a repeatable phenomena. Now to me being trans is not a delusion nor a mental illness and does not have a noticeable history of influencing violent behavior towards others. The belief that migrants are invading the country to replace white people, that lgbtq people are groomers, that wokeness is a disease, that Biden is an antichrist and that Trump or MAGA is a movement that needs to replace him is both delusional and violent. We can agree or disagree on my reading of those things but I don't think it is fair to say motivations of people who commit violence aren't worth caring about just because they are mentally ill. jmo

I think that the important point is what delusion they are suffering under that causes them to act out in violence and if that is a repeatable phenomena. Now to me being trans is not a delusion nor a mental illness and does not have a noticeable history of influencing violent behavior towards others. The belief that migrants are invading the country to replace white people, that lgbtq people are groomers, that wokeness is a disease, that Biden is an antichrist and that Trump or MAGA is a movement that needs to replace him is both delusional and violent. We can agree or disagree on my reading of those things but I don't think it is fair to say motivations of people who commit violence aren't worth caring about just because they are mentally ill. jmo
Trans suffer from a mental illness classified as Gender Dysphoria though but you did state it isn't to you.

I got messaged about this while it was going on and watched the youtube video in full.

Guy is beyond mentally ill and will get off by reason of insanity is my guess.

He was literally saying he could have been the first person to be unanimously elected president by both democrats and republicans since George Washington but got screwed out of it because some people were saying he was The Messiah.

Edit: And yes, he held up the severed head twice. It was wrapped in something translucent, seemingly cellophane. The guy was 100% emotionally removed from what he had done.

Trans suffer from a mental illness classified as Gender Dysphoria though but you did state it isn't to you.
According to the America Psychiatric Association "not all transgender people suffer from gender dysphoria and that distinction is important to keep in mind. Gender dysphoria and/or coming out as transgender can occur at any age.".

Well there's different levels to this. Of course we should care about extreme rhetoric. Its not just something unique to the right. Remember the guy that fire bombed an ICE facility because he thought it was a concentration camp? Or how about the guy that killed a Trumper in Seattle because he thought the guy was going to go out and murder POCs?

But this guy is clearly insane. He thought he was some kind of god and made a Youtube video with his father's head. <{1-17}>

According to the America Psychiatric Association "not all transgender people suffer from gender dysphoria and that distinction is important to keep in mind. Gender dysphoria and/or coming out as transgender can occur at any age.".
I would agree that Trans all don't suffer from that Mental disorder as its a choice for a lot of transformers and often a regrettable choice at that.

Well there's different levels to this. Of course we should care about extreme rhetoric. Its not just something unique to the right. Remember the guy that fire bombed an ICE facility because he thought it was a concentration camp? Or how about the guy that killed a Trumper in Seattle because he thought the guy was going to go out and murder POCs?

But this guy is clearly insane. He thought he was some kind of god and made a Youtube video with his father's head. <{1-17}>
I don't remember the latter example but I believe you that it happened. I was thinking about the Bernie guy who shot at Scalise. But I guess like you are saying it is not interesting to investigate those motivations either? Because I would imagine a part of you does think the rhetoric that could lead one to bomb an CE facility is dangerous. I wouldn't agree and think that it is more isolated but then maybe that is how you feel about this guy decapitating his father's head. I agree with you that he is clearly mentally ill just also think there is a problem specific to the MAGA movement that makes it so easy for people like him to get caught in hateful rabbit holes that lead to violence.

sickening story.

he's mentally disturbed who saw himself as a messiah and the next president.

"He said many within the political parties saw him as the best candidate for president before the 2020 election - and said the former governor of Colorado, John Hickenlooper, and former governor of Ohio, John Kasich, would confirm his story, because their 2020 campaigns 'were sacrificed for me'.

Mohn said he felt he could have been 'the first unanimously-elected candidate for both parties since George Washington.'

He added: 'But I was betrayed by the FBI, the federal courts, and my own family, because there are people who believe I am the messiah. This belief that I am the messiah is why you have never heard this story on the news, because it would spread that belief.

'I'm not saying I am the messiah, as I would never compare myself to Jesus Christ. I'm just saying, that's why I was betrayed.'

And he ended by quoting the Bible at length, saying he had 'a sacred task.' "

80665895-13026501-One_of_Mohn_s_self_published_books_which_expand_on_his_claim_to_-a-36_1706683250786.jpg

index.php
Yeah, definitely disturbed.

Yeah, and the Extremist ideology that he (and you) believe, that is centered around extreme amounts of fear, has NOTHING to do with it right?
No more than video games and movies. 99% of the population have no ill affects... but the few that already have mental issues, gain something to focus their attention on. If he really did believe he was a messiah, then this gave him the opportunity to save the people from the current govt. This guy seems to have a bending of reality that can be focused on anything imo.

Murkans need more mental health care than anyone right now.

No, it isn't in the current DSM. you can't defer to the DSM and then decide to pick and choose which DSM you believe. Although as a Christian, such mental gymnastics are probably not uncommon for you.

Tay Tay better be careful,
We don’t need Travis to be receiving a box…

Shits getting weird

Back