Crime MAGA Alt Right Conservative/ Patriot BEHEADS his "WOKE" father for Betraying the COUNTRY

No, it isn't in the current DSM. you can't defer to the DSM and then decide to pick and choose which DSM you believe. Although as a Christian, such mental gymnastics are probably not uncommon for you.
Laughing...Ok. You're such a queen are you sure you aren't actually Joy Reid posting on Sherdog?

guys this has nothing to do with years of sustained divisive rhetoric. just another run of the mill crazy doing run of the mill crazy things.
Yeah but if that was the case anyone that watched MSM media daily would also be committing such crazy acts.

According to the America Psychiatric Association "not all transgender people suffer from gender dysphoria and that distinction is important to keep in mind. Gender dysphoria and/or coming out as transgender can occur at any age.".
They changed the definition recently. The Psychiatric and Psychology field has become a joke in recent years. They focus way too much on affirmation now. I know people in the field and they are saying exactly this…and are actively speaking out to stop it from going further into the wrong direction.

They changed the definition recently. The Psychiatric and Psychology field has become a joke in recent years. They focus way too much on affirmation now. I know people in the field and they are saying exactly this…and are actively speaking out to stop it from going further into the wrong direction.
And I know assuredly more people in the field who continue to do work to actually understand trans people, who are responsible for creating safer environments for them and destigmatizing their existence.

So only the people in the field YOU know, who confirm your bias, should be taken seriously. Cool story Bro

Affirmation for any condition that isnt corrected with medication, is weighed against the risk of suicide.

And I know assuredly more people in the field who continue to do work to actually understand trans people, who are responsible for creating safer environments for them and destigmatizing their existence.

So only the people in the field YOU know, who confirm your bias, should be taken seriously. Cool story Bro

Affirmation for any condition that isnt corrected with medication, is weighed against the risk of suicide.
Yes. Let’s feed the mental illness instead of treating it.

The political angle here is that these sorts of actions are the logical end point of believing the MAGA cult ideology.

"Your county is being invaded!!! It's the end as we know it!!"
"LGBT people are brainwashing your children and are being groomed for pedophilia!!"
"Democrats are demonic pedophiles that sacrifice babies!!!"
"The last election was rigged and stolen from God's chosen president!!"

What's a rational and logical reaction to actually believing that insane MAGA bullshit? Because it sure isn't to line up in orderly fashion and go vote.

If that's your belief I assume that you also believe that Trans person "cult ideology" explains Trans people committing crimes up to and including murder because "what's the rational response to insane Trans bullshit", right?

Making this about politics is as dumb as making murder about the weapon used. I have a retired US Marine co-worker that is all in on Trump "MAGA" beliefs to the point that he has Trump "PUNISHER" skull decals on his Jeep. I seriously doubt that his love of Trump will lead to anything more than happiness or disappointment come next election cycle.

So we all have to be Democrats now because one guy was a paranoid schizophrenic? Cool. I guess to do due diligence we should investigate if there are any crazy people who spout Democraticish things as well.

If that's your belief I assume that you also believe that Trans person "cult ideology" explains Trans people committing crimes up to and including murder because "what's the rational response to insane Trans bullshit", right?

Making this about politics is as dumb as making murder about the weapon used. I have a retired US Marine co-worker that is all in on Trump "MAGA" beliefs to the point that he has Trump "PUNISHER" skull decals on his Jeep. I seriously doubt that his love of Trump will lead to anything more than happiness or disappointment come next election cycle.
The point is a good one. Using one mentally ill criminal who spouts some nonsense as reason why a given political or social position is horrible would lead to a lot of ideas getting chucked. Does the trans wacko who shot up the TN school reflect the LGBT community? Does the psycho who pushes someone in front of a train in NYC represent anything besides himself?

There are mentally ill vessels which MAGA fills with buckets of hatred.
This is the result. Mentally ill weaponizing the mentally ill.

That said, you'd really have to do a deep dive on the situation to see wtf really broke this guy.

Surpizing that it took place in NY and not FL where DeSantaclaus has been feeding this bullshit on the reg.

A pretty good example of why extremist rhetoric is dangerous. Mental health care in America is a joke. When you combine that with rhetoric aimed at calling your political opponents traitors it leads to this kind of shit. This doesn't just go for the far right it goes for all extremist ideology. You can't sit here and make calls for extremist actions and not expect anyone to take action. The political climate in America is boiling right now, even though we live in the safest time in human history.

Back