Crime MAGA Republican NY DA Sandra Doorley runs from the police

“One had a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”

Martin Luther King Jr

"This is what we're up against corruption wise". Lol, some lady trying to get out of a speeding ticket is where the real corruption is in NY. Maybe if she pulled a knife on the cops or tried to run them over with 10 open warrants, the left would be more supportive, as long as they didn't know her party affiliation. BTW, she was elected as a democrat, was a democrat for her 20 years working in the DA office before that, and switched parties when she was already DA.

Seems like a pretty easy case to add whatever charges for not stopping. Not sure why she didn't just pull over and tell the cop she's the DA and get a "warning" instead of acting like a bitch on video, and making a much bigger problem for herself than it would have been otherwise. I'd be surprised if any DA anywhere actually got the ticket and paid the fine for a minor traffic ticket, even though DAs make over $200k and the ticket for less than 30mph over is like $90 and she could just take the ticket and drop it herself if the cop didn't just make it a warning.

Last edited:
This is human power corruption, ego and anxiety on full display. It's everywhere, everyday.

We're a mess.

I automatically assume suburban women who drive nearly 100,000$ enormous SUVs are all similar to this women. Kind of like any dude in their 50s who drives newer corvette.

But yeah she sucks certainly this will ruin her reelection chances.

party of “law & order” btw
But what happened about backing the blue?!
What am I missing? Is there some large partisan pushback online defending this woman's actions? Are there those insisting she shouldn't be arrested?

It seems to me you guys are inventing a population that doesn't exist.

*Edit* Also, why does the thread title refer to this woman as a "MAGA" Republican? I ran several searches, and could find nothing online about her publicly endorsing Trump.

Last edited:
Hell, she’s right across the border. Load your moose up with a case of Molson and ride down there. You can use the bag to avoid visuals.
Take some maple syrup if plan on getting gritty.
You can rest assured that you won’t be prosecuted for anything.
Good luck.

lol. you down for a spitroast?

What am I missing? Is there some large partisan pushback online defending this woman's actions? Are there those insisting she shouldn't be arrested?

It seems to me you guys are inventing a population that doesn't exist.

*Edit* Also, why does the thread title refer to this woman as a "MAGA" Republican? I ran several searches, and could find nothing online about her publicly endorsing Trump.
Because TS is a pretty lame troll. This lady switched parties half a year before Trump even announced he was running in the 2016 election.

Looks like she mostly switched parties because the democrat party chair just changed out the year before and lost a bunch of elections under the new guy, and the conservative party chair was more established. Party affiliation there seems to be a game of musical chairs with a bunch of people changing parties and positions pretty regularly.

We've seen cops draw guns because someone tried to find a safer place to stop and didn't immediately pull over. Apparently that makes them feel threatened. Yet this lady drives all the way home, is completely uncooperative, is out of her vehicle, is not always in his line of sight, etc. And yet the cop decided that there was no need for violence to make sure he got home safe. Interesting.

Speeding, refuses to pull over for multiple miles, then when they decide to stop they get out of the vehicle.
If she had been black, they would have started blasting right there.
On top of it, she runs into her house, and comes back out.
That's another point where if she had been black, they would have started blasting.

Speeding, refuses to pull over for multiple miles, then when they decide to stop they get out of the vehicle.
That's another point where if she had been black, they would have started blasting.
Literally being hunted in the streets.. :eek:

We've seen cops draw guns because someone tried to find a safer place to stop and didn't immediately pull over. Apparently that makes them feel threatened. Yet this lady drives all the way home, is completely uncooperative, is out of her vehicle, is not always in his line of sight, etc. And yet the cop decided that there was no need for violence to make sure he got home safe. Interesting.
Prob knew who he was pulling over tbh. I’m 100 he ran her plates in the “ “ pursuit “ . She’d def come up on his computer laptop in car as law enforcement and prob specifically THE DA. Or he called in for the plate info. He knew who he was “ chasing.” Not saying it’s right but is what it is.

If she was black, they'd be planning her funeral.
Lol, talk about desperation for victimhood level 9000.

A 60 year old woman DA trying to Karen her way out of a speeding ticket, and you dorks decide the big takeaway is "this is somehow racism against muh blacks". Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:

Silly narrative, with no factual basis.

Back