• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the fight to make for both men.

Who do you think takes this?

79fdf-17052642137307-1920.jpg

should happen at some point , but Alex has bigger fish to fry.

I would favour jab grappler though, I think Alex will always be one of those guys I love to watch, pick to lose, and always wins.

Ank vs Jiri for number one contender is next imo.

The UFC is still looking for a statement fight from Ank and he’s yet to deliver. Johnny Walker only gets you so far with the org.

Who does Poatan fight next? Or does he wait for the winner of these two?

Poatan by finish 60/40

I got Poatan. Ankalaev could be great but his fight IQ is just bad. People have too much faith in him.

If it's not ankalaev then who should it be?

If they fight I think ankalaev takes thiq

Ankalaev by takedown followed by GnP.

Lol, Ankalaev hasn't GnP'd anyone.

It's crazy that Alex already has a much much better resume at LHW than Ankalaev.

Jan
Jiri
Hill

Vs

Walker
The corpse of Anthony Smith
The corpse of Thiago Santos

Ankalaev is my brother but he’s a caveman who will make the mistake of standing with Alex.

Ankalaev is the safe bet but he also has a bad habit of making really dumb decisions during fights. Still he well-rounded and by far the best grappler Pereira will have fought if it happens. All that being said, none of them are the top of the food chain. Bellator has the premier LHW division right now. UFC is kinda garbage all around these days from MW and above. Sad state of affairs.

I reckon Alex will sub Ank for some reason. Ank has nothing for him on the feet and I just get the feeling he outwrestles Alex for 3-4 rounds and then puts himself into a guillotine late.
Ank has the track record to do something like that.

I'd rather see him fight someone else like Jiri in the meantime. I would say Jan, but screw rewatching that fight,.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back