Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

Some of the comments in here are idiotic, it’s sad we live in a world where 15 year old girls are being drugged up. She’s not even far off from the world record , off by 100 pounds or so. April Mathis holds that record and takes enough juice to kill a horse and looks like George Castanza on steroids.

Lol at people attributing this to “genetics”, 355 is exceptional for male athletes in highschool, hell there are NFL players who can’t hit 355. Now I have people suggesting that a 15 year girl has enough natural testosterone to hit weights that good male athletes struggle with or can’t do.....ok. Let’s ignore science and the fact she doesn’t have testicals to produce and maintain that level of strength.

Good genes is Calier Woolam , those are elite genes. Still thou he wouldn’t be pulling 930-970 naturally , not even close. Maybe around 700 naturally which is still pretty amazing. Also it’s ridiculous to not notice that little Drug free Mahailya is getting that Chyna or Gabi Garcia look, but hey I would have some idiot on here claiming gabi is natty to , that girls coach/parents are assholes for roiding up a kid. Remember Richard Sandrack ? Lol

Some of the comments in here are idiotic, it’s sad we live in a world where 15 year old girls are being drugged up. She’s not even far off from the world record , off by 100 pounds or so. April Mathis holds that record and takes enough juice to kill a horse and looks like George Castanza on steroids.

Lol at people attributing this to “genetics”, 355 is exceptional for male athletes in highschool, hell there are NFL players who can’t hit 355. Now I have people suggesting that a 15 year girl has enough natural testosterone to hit weights that good male athletes struggle with or can’t do.....ok. Let’s ignore science and the fact she doesn’t have testicals to produce and maintain that level of strength.

Good genes is Calier Woolam , those are elite genes. Still thou he wouldn’t be pulling 930-970 naturally , not even close. Maybe around 700 naturally which is still pretty amazing. Also it’s ridiculous to not notice that little Drug free Mahailya is getting that Chyna or Gabi Garcia look, but hey I would have some idiot on here claiming gabi is natty to , that girls coach/parents are assholes for roiding up a kid. Remember Richard Sandrack ? Lol
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Been noticing a lot of people in this thread just spout off nonsense as well. Caller woolam is and will be one of the best deadlifters ever. He has phenomenal genes for the deadlift. I pull 700 natty, and I guarantee if I started taking gear I would not be pulling anywhere close to 930. Peds won't take a lifter from above average/good to being one of the best of all time. It's hard to say how much woolam would pull without gear, but I can tell you it would be a lot more than 700.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Been noticing a lot of people in this thread just spout off nonsense as well. Caller woolam is and will be one of the best deadlifters ever. He has phenomenal genes for the deadlift. I pull 700 natty, and I guarantee if I started taking gear I would not be pulling anywhere close to 930. Peds won't take a lifter from above average/good to being one of the best of all time. It's hard to say how much woolam would pull without gear, but I can tell you it would be a lot more than 700.

You’ve done nothing to dispute my claim other then saying that you’ve done 700 natty and that Cailer would be dead lifting 800 or something higher then 700 pounds naturally when it’s likley not happening. I know how steroids work and how much improvement can be achieved. If your truly deadlifting 700 pounds naturally and can’t get on gear to reach 900 , then either A your lying or B you haven’t a clue on how PEDs work. You could add 100 pounds alone On a deadlift with a good cycle and proper nutrition. Also if PEDs weren’t a huge factor in breaking records , then why take them or use them ? Lol gtfo of here with that

You’ve done nothing to dispute my claim other then saying that you’ve done 700 natty and that Cailer would be dead lifting 800 or something higher then 700 pounds naturally when it’s likley not happening. I know how steroids work and how much improvement can be achieved. If your truly deadlifting 700 pounds naturally and can’t get on gear to reach 900 , then either A your lying or B you haven’t a clue on how PEDs work. You could add 100 pounds alone On a deadlift with a good cycle and proper nutrition. Also if PEDs weren’t a huge factor in breaking records , then why take them or use them ? Lol gtfo of here with that
Yeah, that's not the way it works...Going on gear does not=x amount of improvement for every single person. It really depends on a wide range of factors like genetics, age, lifting experience, nutrition, what peds you're taking, etc. Going from a 700 to a 900lb deadlift with gear is not something very many people could pull off. As dave Tate says peds will take you up a notch not a whole level.

Nobody said peds weren't a huge factor in breaking untested records.

Yeah, that's not the way it works...Going on gear does not=x amount of improvement for every single person. It really depends on a wide range of factors like genetics, age, lifting experience, nutrition, what peds you're taking, etc. Going from a 700 to a 900lb deadlift with gear is not something very many people could pull off. As dave Tate says peds will take you up a notch not a whole level.

Nobody said peds weren't a huge factor in breaking untested records.
Well for you , your not big enough to pull 800 pounds. Ive seen your vids and they are pretty impressive. It’s not a far stretch to think you would pull more if you said fuck it and spent the 4 grand a month like cailer does. I’m gonna disagree with Dave here, look at the mountain, he went from a skinny basketball player weighing in 250 to 400 pounds. Lol that’s not just from training. There are numerous examples of this.

Also I think it’s rich that Dave said that when he’s taken roids for his entire a career, like that wasn’t a huge factor in him getting 600.

[media]

Ohhh. She just benched 360 lbs RAW. World Record.
Who thought a 15 year old girl would be able to do that?

it's great to see how supportive her school is. Absolutely no one gave a shit about powerlifting in my school.

Social media's reach is pretty expansive. Its completely possible that we never got to see these types of athletes emerge because a girl like her 10+ years ago was likely shunned into hating herself with no outlet. Instead she sees people that look like her (powerlifters, let's be honest here) doing some incredible things.

If you thought that the dudes or dudettes on TV playing pro sports or in the Olympics was it, then you're a fucking moron. The ones who make it are the lucky ones. This is becoming less and less so as Social media brings outlets to these kids. We haven't seen shit, I'm afraid.

I can't wait for the next one to tie all y'all dudes' panties in a twist. I can't do it, so she can't so she must be cheating is a poor excuse.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the next one to tie all y'all dudes' panties in a twist. I can't do it, so she can't so she must be cheating is a poor excuse.
or even worse- like the guys on the previous page saying it isnt impressive because she's fat. Does Woolam's deadlift not count because of his long arms?

The bottom line is that she's 15, female and just out benched practically all of Sherdog. So... fake weights.

Great for her. Shocking how toxic this thread is. A bunch of grown men trying to tear down a teenager.

Mahailya Reeves just did her first meet and went 237.5 kg/162.5 kg/210 kg for a 610 kg total

Squat: 523 lbs
Bench: 358 lbs
Deadlift: 463 lbs
Total: 1345 lbs

Wow, seriously impressive. Since 2012 that places her 5th in squat, 1st in bench and 4th in total across all Raw USAPL categories.

The speed on the squat was ridiculous. That's about how fast an opener goes.

Mahailya Reeves just did her first meet and went 237.5 kg/162.5 kg/210 kg for a 610 kg total

Total: 1345 lbs

I'm surprised the US Olympic team isnt knocking on her door trying to turn her into an elite thrower. Is it too late for her to pursue gold in the shot put?

Total: 1345 lbs RAW

She's only 15 and natural. Is it the genetics or hard work?

Back