• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BELLATOR 106: CHANDLER VS ALVAREZ II 7PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Could go either way with the 1st round, but Chandler is the Champion, so he prolly gets it.

Good round, Chandler is a BEAST!

Looked like Alvarez landed on his head on that slam o_O

It was funny in the beginning when Chandler put his weight on that punch, Alvarez dodged and Chandler flew to other side of the cage :D

Man Chandler is powerful, insane power on his punches and he almost ripped eddies head of when he got that rnc

Eddie should abandon the kicks for a bit. he was clearly winning the hands

Eddie had it until the slam & choke. 10-9 Chandler.

pretty good round, why is chandler holding his hands down at his sides when he is backing away...eddie has some good lunging punches that could hurt him even if he thinks he has the distance.

I have it 10-9 Chandler. Good fight so far; fast hand speed and smooth transitions. These two are too good to be stuck in Bellator.

yeah, Alvarez has been able to land some good shots because Chandler is practically walking him down with his hands down.

Eddie didn't make him pay but I could see him getting timed and walk into a quick shot like that

It looked like Alvarez got slammed hard right on his head too.

its gointo decision if alvarez keeps running and jabbing. I see chandler tiring..man chandler just keeps moving foward

Back