Media Makachev wants to fight Leon Edwards in Abu Dhabi

Pretty sure that's Ali tweeting for him again.

I think I’m OK with this idea.

If Dariush beats Oliveira he deserves a shot at Islam.

But Oliveira lost so badly to Islam that I’d be fine with Islam fight Leon next if Oliveira beats Dariush.

Nobody else at 155 really stands out as warranting an immediate shot. Chandler has too many losses and is busy wearing red panties. Gaethje would get taken down by Islam and finished as easily as he did against Khabib.

Gamrot and Tsarukyan are a couple of wins away from a shot.

And for 170, Belal wanted the Colby fight. So they should do that. And Usman can be fed to Shavkat.

Better fight than Colby atleast. I'd prefer Khamzat.

Maybe he should defend his belt against someone who isn't a featherweight first?
He just called out a WW, you derp. He can show everyone how to move up and take out the champ instead of failing and then crying about being too little.

Breh, you have 0 wins at WW and arguably shouldn't even have a successful title defense.

Let's pretend that Abu Dhabi is bout 4000 km away from Dagestan and the population is Muslim and that's not home cookin. Leon fought in his home country, Volk fought in his own country, Islam doesn't. Yet your bumass still cries and finds excuses.
Muslims don't favour Muslim fighters?

Are you... Blind?

What did I say? Islam can't make 155 without abusing liters of fluid, post weigh in. Come on you numbnuts.... pull your heads out of your asses and connect the damn dots already.

Good point but I'm thinking he called him out knowing leon is no wrestler. If that was Colby or Khamzat, I'd like to hear him squawk.
Leon just beat the best wrestler in the WW division you retard

Because this dude only fights where he can reap the benefits of home cookin'
Except for when he fought the GOAT FW in enemy territory like 2 months ago.

That was probably the only time he actually had to make 155 though so I get why he's not about that shit again.

Islam in Abu Dhabi only for the future folks

Back