Malignaggi has backed McGregor into a corner

Can Conor defend please. No one wants to see him vs Paulie.

Cornered him? Conor can just completely ignore him and nothing will happen. The Malignaggi situation isn't interesting anything anymore with the boxing fight over now, nobody will care if he will never releases it.

They should bring back the Firing Squad for people that think this fight should go ahead.

As a Conor fan, I'm conflicted. Part of me really wants to see Conor teach Paulie a lesson for criticising his lack of power, character and balls, but then the other part of me thinks that Paulie was likely telling the truth for the most part and that Conor couldn't even get the better of a fat, out of shape commentator. Now what happens if Paulie actually gets into shape? Losing to Floyd Mayweather is one thing, but losing to a washed up, Jersey Shore looking reject who is a punchline in fight circles for his lack of firepower? That's a level of embarrassment that I don't think Conor's brand/image can handle.

Oooh, I hate you so much, Paulie. Why couldn't you just praise Conor's amazing, otherworldly power and predict him to knock out Mayweather as soon as he touched him? Why couldn't you just accept Conor posting selective footage/images to make himself look great, even if it was at your own expense? Perception is greater than reality, Paulie - we very much appreciate the use of alternative facts here on Planet Conor.

Who cares dude has lost 100% of his boxing fights being finished in all 100% of them.

Why would Paulie want a fight like that?

McChickenshit would love to fight paulie because he thinks it would be the easiest option with the biggest monetary return.

That said, paulie would clown pillowfists.

Conor won both sparrings. Paulie has said as much it just probably wasn't the one-sided beating Conor said it was. However, I believe Paulie feels with a proper camp he would do better and while that might be true will he make as much progress as Conor who is younger and greener? Probably not. Conor proved he can win in boxing, and this is one of those fights.

Conor won both sparrings. Paulie has said as much it just probably wasn't the one-sided beating Conor said it was. However, I believe Paulie feels with a proper camp he would do better and while that might be true will he make as much progress as Conor who is younger and greener? Probably not. Conor proved he can win in boxing, and this is one of those fights.
Paulie was never a draw. Safety fighter with virtually WMMA amateur power.

McChickenshit would love to fight paulie because he thinks it would be the easiest option with the biggest monetary return.

That said, paulie would clown pillowfists.

The only clowning going around here is your testosterone level and McDonalds salary. You call yourself a man?

Paulie is desperate for that fight but it ain't happening

Conor sucks at boxing and nobody gives a shit about Paulie.

So many Connie fans triggered. Paulie would win easily. No doubt.

It was a mildly hot topic before the fight.

I would guess that by now, most boxing fans are done with Conor, and most MMA fans would rather see Conor back in MMA.

Conor got his ass whooped by a 40 year old retired boxer who spent his time eating Burger King and hanging out at his strip club all week before the fight.

It's obvious Paulie clowned him in sparring.

Only people that really care about malignaggi and Conor are Paulie and desperate Conor haters.

Only people that really care about malignaggi and Conor are Paulie and desperate Conor haters.

Actually, the "haters" want to see him fight guys in MMA that they perceive to be bad stylistic match ups.

Other than Paulie, nobody gives a shit about this fight.

It's obvious that Conor sold wolf tickets in the buildup to the Mayweather bout.

His claim that Paulie "came and got his arse wooped" was clearly a lie designed to hype the upcoming bout.

Now he is left in an awkward position.

He can either release the sparring footage and show that he was blowing smoke to hype the fight.

He can drop the case and leave everyone to assume that Malignaggi did in fact tool him in sparring.

Or he can fight him in the ring and keep the footage confidential for obvious reasons with that. I'm sure with Mcgregors ego and conceited disposition he can convince himself that even though Paulie got the better of him for most of the rounds he did drop him late with sparring gloves and in 8oz his size advantage might be too much.

https://www.maxim.com/sports/paulie-malignaggi-conor-mcgregor-fight-2017-10

Did paulie ever headline a ppv?? Nobody had ever heard of him until macgregger came along.

Back