Malignaggi: UFC Fanbase is stupid

Heard they were talking about artem vs paulie in a pro boxing rematch I'm interested in that , I think in a boxing bout paulie's hands might hold up better and over 12 rounds he could really wear artem down

UFC on a beach would suck the big one anyway. Who actually wants to see that?

ufc on beach > no mma for months while all other recreational activity is pretty suspended

it gives me something to look forward to on weekends

The fact that Conor didnt get majority votes for being the GOAT of MMA is pretty telling about the average IQ MMA fans have

Dana continuing to promise fights that then keep getting canceled only badly erodes his and the UFC's brand. There is absolutely nothing financial to gain and much to lose from such a strategy.

Whether or not a card finally happens it's very clear that Dana is not lying to the fans. He truly believes that the infrastructure exists and a viable plan is in place to make what he's claiming a reality.

ufc on beach > no mma for months while all other recreational activity is pretty suspended

it gives me something to look forward to on weekends
If they get sand on their feet it could get in the Octagon making it unsafe. <Eek2.0>

I must put a stop to this for teh safety of teh Fighters!!!

Why does he feel the need to go off on a tangent calling everybody stupid without really explaining why it cant happen?

1_McGregor-Malignaggi.jpg

https://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-dana-white-very-smart-he-knows-how-stupid-ufc-fanbase--148472

"I think Dana is a really smart guy and he knows how stupid his fanbase is,
how are you going to do it on a private island? And then the arena... you need to have a studio there, the fact that everyone has covered this... the MMA community are the dumbest. I can't imagine how it is being that dumb, I know Dana just spits out sh-t and people will believe him.
"What he's said is utterly impossible from the moment he's said it. That community is so dumb, I can't fathom being that stupid."
He got a point.
then again, most already knew it would not happen, so they didn't even spend the time to think if it was realistic or not.

What Dana did was call a bluff, and it worked. It promoted the UFC even without putting any event.

Have you read some of the posts on this site or been to the War Room? He's not exactly wrong.

It isn't exactly breaking news that Dana/UFC fanboys are quite stupid. Paulie's a bit of a twit himself though.

People on here agree because they're used to see dumb things since they have a lot of interaction with other MMA fans, but generally, i'd say boxing has more less intelligent fans, since it's easier to grasp and follow as a sport than MMA.

This is not to say that there are no intelligent guys in boxing, because there are. (Like in most other sports as well).

EDIT: this probably still sounds like an elitist and/or scumbag thing to say, so i'd like to add that both on social media (including youtube) and in real life, boxing seems to attract more meatheads.

MMA fans are stupid, but Malignaggi is also very stupid.

He came back and got beat up by Artem fucking Lobov.

Absolutely tragic.

https://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-dana-white-very-smart-he-knows-how-stupid-ufc-fanbase--148472

how are you going to do it on a private island? And then the arena... you need to have a studio there, the fact that everyone has covered this... the MMA community are the dumbest. I can't imagine how it is being that dumb, I know Dana just spits out sh-t and people will believe him.
"What he's said is utterly impossible from the moment he's said it. That community is so dumb, I can't fathom being that stupid."
Only truths.
<WellThere>

We discussed this topic in another thread and I said the same thing.

There is no possible way to stage a sorts event without a good minimum 50 people in the vicinity of the area. Straight up.

It goes directly against social distancing.
Not to mention all the post results.

Imagine when the UFC was bankrupt and the fertitas and Dana were able to pick it up from Meyrowitz for a million bucks, that within roughly 20 years they were able to sell it for over 4 billion dollars.

That's a lot more fucking unlikely than dana finding an island that they could hold events on.

If they get sand on their feet it could get in the Octagon making it safe. <Eek2.0>

I must put a stop to this for teh safety of teh Fighters!!!
you’d also be putting several people at risk and as it goes completely against social distancing.

Lmao, look at it this way numb nuts.

There’s athletes RIGHT NOW, getting the virus....and they ain’t even performing!

Imagine when they do tho....

nobodies life is going to be at risk numbnuts

they’ll do it properly with good testing

Back